• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebolt Sprite Gallery Shop Center

Years
Hello, I would like to request a Trainer Sprite. I want it to be based on Aaron, the bug type E4 of Sinnoh, but changed his hair colour to maybe dark brown or something along the brown family and if possibly recolour the clothes he wears. I'll be using the sprite as a Rock-type Gym Leader that's why I want most of his appearance to look like a Rock-type user.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Current Projects:

Zoroak fusion - Completed ( need to post it:))
trainer sprite for War EXE ( almost done)
trainer sprite for diamond ( gonna start!)

piNJK.png
here is your sprite War rock exe! I scratched glasses, and the arm a majiger mi doodle!

here's the zoroquaza.
I can do the dialga rayquaza. I have more requests so wait a bit for that one

Like ur ava by the way!

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
did.....i......just.....die?

IT'S AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hello, I would like to request a Trainer Sprite. I want it to be based on Aaron, the bug type E4 of Sinnoh, but changed his hair colour to maybe dark brown or something along the brown family and if possibly recolour the clothes he wears. I'll be using the sprite as a Rock-type Gym Leader that's why I want most of his appearance to look like a Rock-type user.

I haven't been on for a few, so I'll work on your Aaron soon:L) Sorry for the delay!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
I would like a request
ohk fisrt i kinda want an evolved form of arcanine
and if you can make it evil that would be great

ohk
base:arcanine
want:dark fusion
Please:front and back as i want it in my game
THAX

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
Hello firebolt May I am a noob here but in reality I am not...I have made my own pokemon games with rmxp demos and now i am working with c++.....I want your help with the sprites in the game...Will you help me??Of course you will get credits about your work...

I hope you will help

Thanks in Advance

Hello firebolt May I am a noob here but in reality I am not...I have made my own pokemon games with rmxp demos and now i am working with c++.....I want your help with the sprites in the game...Will you help me??Of course you will get credits about your work...

I hope you will help

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Hello, I'd like to request a Trainer Sprite of this anime girl:
Spoiler:

But I want she to be using the Black/White female protagonist outfit, but without the hat (the BW girl's), please. :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
1. What you want animated
The attachment (a mewtwo-luxray fusion I made. You have permission to use it :) )
2. How fast
I want it awesome, so however long it takes.
3.Actions
One of the below ideas
Running (if none other, this one)
Jumping (crouches, springs upwards, lands in a ninja-like-pose)
Backflip (crouches, springs upwards and flips in the air ((curls body in rollout-like-pose, lands with arms folded)
Movement (tail moves up and down while sparking a little, on arm an energy ball appears and then fades, hair ripples ((like he's in the breeze)) )

For the suggested actions, all of them seem cool to me, so if you could I wouldn't mind all of them :). Also, you could try incorporating 2 of the actions or something.

-Spike

Last edited:

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
Years
Sir Firebolt,

OFF TOPIC:
EDIT:Hey Firebolt,want me to make ya a banner like in my siggy for your shop?
ON TOPIC:
I want a Shadow.to be specific,a Shadow Suicune. PERIOD

~@lpha

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
sure, would you do a banner for me?
Thanks

Current Projects:
Do you want it full body back? Or half?

1. What you want animated
The attachment (a mewtwo-luxray fusion I made. You have permission to use it :) )
2. How fast
I want it awesome, so however long it takes.
3.[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Actions[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
One of the below ideas
Running (if none other, this one)
Jumping (crouches, springs upwards, lands in a ninja-like-pose)
Backflip (crouches, springs upwards and flips in the air ((curls body in rollout-like-pose, lands with arms folded)
Movement (tail moves up and down while sparking a little, on arm an energy ball appears and then fades, hair ripples ((like he's in the breeze)) )

WOW THERE! this'll take me a while:)

would you be able to make an ow sprite movement sheet for charizard, squirtle,and bulbasour please?

I think there are other sprite sheets out there... Notify me thanks!

yamada01.jpg

But I want she to be using the Black/White female protagonist outfit, but without the hat (the BW girl's), please. :D

OKAY! It might not look that good! But Iz gonna try my hardest!

I HAVE A TON of things to do! Just be patient guys!

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
hey! someone that does banners! I'm looking for 2 different banners, but they are quite simmilar...

Banners
Form
1. um.. I'd like it a green banner (rayquaza colours) with a rayquaza sprite on the right, with the name "Team Aero"
2. The second one is name "The Nova Coalition" and is meant to feature both Rayquaza and Giratina-O... I'm not exactly sure how this one should be...

note: these aren't for me, but a friend on other forums
well, I'll be using them too, but he wanted them for his group(s)

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
I would like a request
ohk fisrt i kinda want an evolved form of arcanine
and if you can make it evil that would be great

ohk
Please:front and back as i want it in my game
THAX

lWNYt.png
here it is! before I start to do the back pose, tell me if you like Darkanine! (darkrai and arcanine) I tried my best!

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
Years
Firebolt,I was wondering if I could have permission on using your sprites?

EDIT:Here is Darkanine's back,Firebolt!
Spoiler:

~@lpha

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
nice @lpha! u have permission to use my sprites, but u must give some credit to me as original concept or u will be banned! Okay? Clear?

nice @lpha! u have permission to use my sprites, but u must give some credit to me as original concept or u will be banned! Okay? Clear? hey,, I haves a question. How do you creat clickable banners that link to things?

Last edited:

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
Years
Yo! Wazzup Firebolt?

*cough* Anyway,I finished your banner.

Spoiler:

~@lpha

Back