• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    INTRODUCTION

HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Firebreathing Ice Cube, and I have just recently logged 1000 hours into my Pokemon X game (the timer won't move now, it just says 999:59 all the time). In celebration of my personal milestone (I've never played any other game for more than 400 hours), I've decided to create a trade shop here in Pokecommunity :) I've been trawling around here for some time now, looking for Pokemon and stuff, but I guess it's time to give back :D

FC: 3239-4234-5980
    IGN: Gab

===========================================================================

RULES

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE STARTING ON ANY REQUESTS.

1) Any Pokemon seen here is available for trade. In the case of those that do not need to be bred, we can do the trade right away. If your request has to be bred, you have to wait :) Do not request Pokemon that aren't seen here :P
    2) Please follow the template below when requesting for a Pokemon. No template, no request. AND PLEASE POST YOUR OFFERS AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REQUEST. It makes breeding faster if I know what you have to offer.
    3) You can refund Pokemon if you're not satisfied (although I'll make sure I know what you want before starting on the breeding.)
    4) Maximum of 2 requests per person in a week. I may break this rule if you're willing to give out more than two and I've already prepared most of the Pokemon already to begin with. Every request has to have the secret word seen in the last rule. Old requesters do not have to put the secret word in their request.
    5) PLEASE PLEASE do not rush me. I have a blooming social life outside of Pokemon (but Pokemon almost completely occupies my free time), so please be patient. For sure I can do your request :)
    6) If you do not claim your request in 2-3 days after it's ready, I'mma release it. Unless someone asks for it. I'll put it in a section below where anyone can claim it for free. Of course, if your Pokemon's already there and you decide to get it, you get priority.
    7) Be a nice person. I am generally a nice person, and I don't want any rudeness or impoliteness here in my shop :P We should all get along, right? :D
    8) The secret word is: Hyperventilate

TEMPLATE & PENDING REQUESTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Template for Breeding Requests

Spoiler:

Template for Ready-to-Trade Pokemon Requests

Spoiler:

Pending Requests
    1) ---
    TO TRADE: ---
    FOR: ---

2) ---

3) ---

4) ---
    TO TRADE:
    FOR:

5) ---
    TO TRADE:
    FOR:

THE SHOP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rareballs

Spoiler:

Egg Moves/Hidden Abilities

Spoiler:

Shinies

NOTE: All shiny Pokemon here have my OT No. thus they are nicknameable.

Spoiler:

Battle-Ready

NOTE: Again, all Pokemon here have my OT No. so they are nicknameable upon request, and their EVs are maxed out already.

Spoiler:

THE EGG ROULETTE GAME (Momentarily Closed)

So this is a simple game I thought of since I always seem to get extra eggs when they don't hatch after my Breeding Power expires. Whenever I get an extra egg this way, I'll put it into my Egg Roulette Box. Now, anyone can claim these eggs for free. That's right, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! They can be anything from the Breedables Sections here in the shop (Rareballs and EMs/HAs) or my own personal breeding projects. So to have an idea of what you can get, just take a look at the previous requests and offers you see here in this thread :D So, RULES:

1) Anyone can ask for up to 3 EGGS at a time. They will be absolutely free, and you can trade me any trash Pokemon you want for these (Of course, I'd love it if you trade me something I can add in my shop :3 )
    2) You can ask for extra eggs while you put up a request. So you can have a Pokemon from my shop, as well as Eggs :)
    3) To request, follow this template:
    FC: xxx
    IGN: xxx
    EGG NUMBER: [XY], [XY], [XY] (X is a letter from A-E, Y is a number from 1-6)

4) Don't complain about what you got please, I have no idea what the eggs contain, as they're just random Pokemon strewn across my breeding project. So, finders keepers, losers weepers :P

Spoiler:

** if it's red, that means the Egg has already been taken.

FINAL NOTES

Here are some of the things I want:
    ----------------------------------
    - Rareball Pokemon that I don't have yet
    - Egg Moves that have to be transported from other generations (Gen IV/V Egg Moves)
    - Stuff that you think can help expand my shop :)
    - 5IV (-atk) Timid Contrary Spinda w/ Skill Swap for multiple rareball Pokemon or 1-2 shiny Pokemon

HAPPY 1000TH++ HOUR TO MY POKEMON X GAME! :D Enjoy your time in my shop!

Last edited:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • A new trade shop!Awesome!
    I'm interested in your moon ball mareep (prefer female),I have a Krabby in a Net Ball,Cottonee in a Nest ball and a Chinchou in a moon ball,all female :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    A new trade shop!Awesome!
    I'm interested in your moon ball mareep (prefer female),I have a Krabby in a Net Ball,Cottonee in a Nest ball and a Chinchou in a moon ball,all female :)

Yay 1st customer! :D I'm interested in your Moon Ball Chinchou, just hit me up once you're online, almost every Pokemon here is ready for trade already :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • I have Misdreavus in a moon ball,Swablu in a dream ball,Pachirisu in a safari ball,and Shuckle in a dream ball.If you want all of them,you may tell me,but you have to give me time to breed it.
    Maybe I can exchange them for your Riolu in a dream ball,Dratini in a moon ball,Heracross in a heavy ball and Cacnea in a dream ball :)
    Thank you~

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I have Misdreavus in a moon ball,Swablu in a dream ball,Pachirisu in a safari ball,and Shuckle in a dream ball.If you want all of them,you may tell me,but you have to give me time to breed it.
    Maybe I can exchange them for your Riolu in a dream ball,Dratini in a moon ball,Heracross in a heavy ball and Cacnea in a dream ball :)
    Thank you~

Ohh this is awesome, I may have to break some of my rules for this :)) But it's ok, just put up a request (there's a template in the 1st post) then I'll mark you down for the next few days :D

EDIT: I'll take all of them btw :D The Pokemon you requested are already ready anyway :D

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Ohh this is awesome, I may have to break some of my rules for this :)) But it's ok, just put up a request (there's a template in the 1st post) then I'll mark you down for the next few days :D

EDIT: I'll take all of them btw :D The Pokemon you requested are already ready anyway :D

Sorry,I didn't saw that earlier,maybe you just update it :P
    So you don't want it looks messy so the template is to make it more easy to know what your customers offer and what they want,am I right?

Okay,I will reply you when your Pokemon are ready.Thank you :)

Years
  • Hey! I'd be interested in:

FC: 5000-2479-0671
    IGN: Kara
    Pokemon: Elgyem
    Section: only HA matters
    Nickname: none

You can check out my shop (here) to see if there's anything you're interested in, or I have lots of things I can breed too if you were missing something that you really wanted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Your Pokemon are ready :)

Yours are too :) I'll wait for you to go online, I already am :D

Hey! I'd be interested in:

FC: 5000-2479-0671
    IGN: Kara
    Pokemon: Elgyem
    Section: only HA matters
    Nickname: none

You can check out my shop (here) to see if there's anything you're interested in, or I have lots of things I can breed too if you were missing something that you really wanted.

Hello! :D I already sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't see it, I'd like your Fast Ball Yanma for it if you don't mind :D Your Elgyem is all ready for trading :D

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Yours are too :) I'll wait for you to go online, I already am :D

Hello! :D I already sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't see it, I'd like your Fast Ball Yanma for it if you don't mind :D Your Elgyem is all ready for trading :D

Done~Thank you for another great trade!Definitely will trade again :)

Last edited:

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    FC: 1650-2210-4496
    IGN: Hans

Pokemon: Rotom
    Section: Shinies
    Nickname: Suriseva

Pokemon: Espurr
    Nickname: Tuskissa

And I'll give you the rare ball females we agreed upon: Moon Ball Houndour, Level Ball Swinub & Growlithe, Dream Ball Zubat and Friend Ball Bellsprout (the Zubat & Houndour are both 5IV since I had spares). I'll start breeding them now :3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Ice Cube !
    Congratulations on opening your own shop, it's great. :D

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right... forgive me if I do not, I'm a bit silly sometimes !

I believe that the Swablu isn't ready-to-trade so here you go:

FC: 0903-3474-9547
    IGN: Cakesu
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Ability: Cloud Nine
    Nature: Any really. xD
    IVs: Doesn't matter.
    Egg Moves: Doesn't matter. c:
    Other notes: Would be awesome if I could have a female one in that same dream ball, please !

Offering:
    Well, pretty much anything of the same value from my shop, I know you've already got a request going on in my own shop and you're alowed to choose something else which I'll add to your request. c:

Let me know if you're interested. :) Thanks !

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    FC: 1650-2210-4496
    IGN: Hans

Pokemon: Rotom
    Nickname: Suriseva

Pokemon: Espurr
    Nickname: Tuskissa

And I'll give you the rare ball females we agreed upon: Moon Ball Houndour, Level Ball Swinub & Growlithe, Dream Ball Zubat and Friend Ball Bellsprout (the Zubat & Houndour are both 5IV since I had spares). I'll start breeding them now :3

Thank you for the trade! :D Enjoy your new shinies! :D

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Thanks a lot! I have a feeling these pretty things will be fun in battle :3
    I might pop in here later, too, if I happen to catch some neat rare ball 'mons :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back