• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireFox or Internet Explorer?

Firefox or Internet Explorer?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Windows Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
  • I recently downloaded Firefox as my internet browser, and i really like it, but does anyone like internet explorer better?

I like Firefox because i like the personalization and the add-ons you can download.

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
  • I use Firefox because it provides a (somewhat) unique browsing experience.

Now that IE8 is out, Firefox isn't so unique anymore...:(

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Actually, I prefer Opera. It's really nice, rich in features, doesn't require much for resources. There's add-ons, but you probably won't really require them. I would recommend it. But...between FireFox and Internet Explorer, I prefer IE. It may not have a ton of add-ons, but you know what? I've never really found myself needing them. It really depends on what you expect from your browser, really. Again, though, go Opera. Even when I install a linux distro, I install Opera onto it. :D

Jakuri

Waiting For Reyvatialia
    Years
  • Actually, I prefer Opera. It's really nice, rich in features, doesn't require much for resources. There's add-ons, but you probably won't really require them. I would recommend it. But...between FireFox and Internet Explorer, I prefer IE. It may not have a ton of add-ons, but you know what? I've never really found myself needing them. It really depends on what you expect from your browser, really. Again, though, go Opera. Even when I install a linux distro, I install Opera onto it. :D
    I agree. Opera is amazing. So, I use Opera, but if I have no choice, I will use firefox.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Considering, of the browser choices, the only one I can use is firefox I'd have to choose it. Internet explorer will never install on my system, and while I do use Firefox on my computer, it is my back up browser. My main browser is Safari.

Mumei

Pokédork
    Years
  • I prefer Firefox, even if you include other browsers such as Opera, Safari, and Chrome. I like the customization it offers, and somehow it seems simpler than Opera's customization. There are various little quirks I can't get used to in Opera and Safari, and I rarely use Chrome so I don't really know about that.

And IE8 runs a phishing scam. Simple as that.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I use Firefox. Even though IE8 is a big improvement over 7, I still prefer all the extensions that you can get for Firefox, plus it just generally seems to run faster.

Years
  • For years I've always preferred FF, only using IE when I have to (ie. school). IE seems to take longer to process stuff and I prefer the tools in FF (such as finding your passwords etc). Plus the skins etc you can download just complete it. =O

Unless in the latest version of IE they've added the password section? o.O But meh FF > IE always. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back