• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fireheart's Tradin' Castle! Ev'd & Shinies!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    i need
    Shiny Absol level 100
    Shiny Porygon-Z level 100
    Shiny Japanese Lunatone- level 100
    Shiny Solrock level 100 @ Mind Plate

pls check my shop!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    sure..

unsure about the spread
    stats are 310/283/208/209/158/241
    moveset is thunderpunch, steelwing, dragonclaw, sandstorm
    I don't think that is Ev'd. I entered the stats into an IV Calculator and all of the IVs except Sp.Def came back as Invalid, and that's not possible, usually only the stats you ev'd in come back as invalid.

Impish Nature
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: Probably 252 HP/ 252 ATK
    353/215/382/98/175/224
    Roost, U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Earthquake

sorry i just had to correct you on this, there is no way it has 252 atk, its more likely: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe as its a deffensive set and with 252 evs in atk it would still have a higher atk then 215 even with a 0 iv. Just thought id let you know 252atk/252 hp would be impossible plus you're missing like 6 evs in there lol.
    Yea thanks, I had no idea lol

Rhydon is Lax, Weezing is Sassy, Slugma is Jolly, Gyarados is Modest (Apparently he's been trained 6 levels, and had some slight EVing in Sp. Attack... Very slight.), Mareep is Adamant, and I also have an adamant Hitmonlee.

[EDIT: On a side note, I'm offering EVing services as of now, so let me know if you would like that in return for some pokes, as I'm am willing to do that.]
    Can you EV one of my Pokes?

i need
    Shiny Absol level 100
    Shiny Porygon-Z level 100
    Shiny Japanese Lunatone- level 100
    Shiny Solrock level 100 @ Mind Plate

pls check my shop!
    K I will

Attrox Ostendo

Meat Stain Lieks Vinnie Gar~<3
    Years
    Can you EV one of my Pokes?

Yeah. I'll do multiples if you want. If you want them trained to level 100 after I EV them however, I'm not really up to that unless you trade me 2 pokemon for each EV and level 100 train. If you want, you can even put my name on your thread and offer my EV services.

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    hi fireheart I am interested in shiny sceptile,shiny heracross,shiny dusknoir and shiny lunotone. Check otu my thread to see what you like
    Are any of those level 100s evd???

ill trade a shiny UT espeon with the egg move wish, for your shiny tropius
    No thanks... I really only like UT shinies. I know you say the Espeon's UT, but that's impossible, you have to train it for it to evolve, and in your thread you say it's at level 2. Sorry...

have u chosen already?
    fillerrrr
    EV spread (if possible) and moveset of....
    Typhlosion
    Mismagius
    Starmie
    Armaldo...?

Yeah. I'll do multiples if you want. If you want them trained to level 100 after I EV them however, I'm not really up to that unless you trade me 2 pokemon for each EV and level 100 train. If you want, you can even put my name on your thread and offer my EV services.
    You don't need to do level 100, I have a lot of rare candies. :D Um, when your online, can you EV my Dialga? Ill tell you the spread after.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    No thanks... I really only like UT shinies. I know you say the Espeon's UT, but that's impossible, you have to train it for it to evolve, and in your thread you say it's at level 2. Sorry...
    i used a rare candy to make it grow to level 2, thats how it evolved

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Jeesh, 2 days without a bump?!

Just finished EV training a Darkrai, you can check it out on the first page. Also, Attrox ev'd a Shiny Dialga for me in return of an ev'd Shiny Shuckle. So, yea. Will be updating my list with new ev'd, self ev'd, and a couple of NFT's.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    Are you interested in a shiny Adamant Pinsir EV'd (252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP) or the SPACE C Deoxys you traded me (252 SpAtk, 252 Spe, 6 Atk)?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Your shiny Rampardos and your shiny Jolly Jirachi would be nice.

OK that'll work. I need to trade with slowpokez first though.

EDIT: I'm ready, I just need to register your code now.

Last edited:
    Back