• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
  • If this uses Mr.Dollsteak's rombase, why do I not see some of the newer moves? Pichu should have Nasty Plot at level 16 and I didn't see that become an option while training in Mt. Moon. Does this mean there aren't any 4th-6th gen attacks featured in this hack?

Don't worry if you read through my post above i've been editing the pokemon moves.. you just need to wait is all :)

If this uses Mr.Dollsteak's rombase, why do I not see some of the newer moves? Pichu should have Nasty Plot at level 16 and I didn't see that become an option while training in Mt. Moon. Does this mean there aren't any 4th-6th gen attacks featured in this hack?

There are but im still editing them.. if you look above your post i've been doing many things for build 4 please wait for a while..

Last edited by a moderator:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah ok I see. I'm sorry if it was already explained, when I get excited about something I tend to overlook stuff.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Ah ok I see. I'm sorry if it was already explained, when I get excited about something I tend to overlook stuff.

It's okay man..

Update:
    I have a good news and bad news guys.. O.O

click the spoiler of which one you prefer to read first:

Good News:
    Spoiler:

Bad News:
    Spoiler:

If you still want those added to the game just post your thoughts here but I'm not gonna do it again at least not in this hack so the choice is yours.. It's all ready to be released if you guys want it..

If not I can just release the bug fixes and stuff..

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Am I the only one whose finding this game really hard? Really low wild levels is making it seriously hard to grind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Am I the only one whose finding this game really hard? Really low wild levels is making it seriously hard to grind.

Where are you currently in the game? I'm currently at Fuchsia City, so if you're somewhere around or before there maybe I can give some advice?

Edit: As for the new Pokémon, I'm ok with whatever you find easier. So don't worry none, I'll support ya no matter which you choose.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Am I the only one whose finding this game really hard? Really low wild levels is making it seriously hard to grind.

Don't worry I can't even beat Misty right now so your not alone xD

Uploaded two versions of Build 4:
    1) Has new Pokemon but with bugs related to it nothing major imo
    2) Only has bug fixes

Note: You might need to use savestates to continue since it might delete your save file if you use the new pokemon version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Just beat brock, it's just so hard to grind levels and that new rival I can't beat. Damn double team + Dig + Rest Eeeve...

I love the hack I just find it so hard to grind pokemon up, wild pokemon levels are just too weak.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Just beat brock, it's just so hard to grind levels and that new rival I can't beat. Damn double team + Dig + Rest Eeeve...

I love the hack I just find it so hard to grind pokemon up, wild pokemon levels are just too weak.
    well my hack wont hold anyones hand but I think halfway through the hack will be a breeze to those who set up their team well.. learn to ev train and pay attention to Iv's

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
    Years
  • well my hack wont hold anyones hand but I think halfway through the hack will be a breeze to those who set up their team well.. learn to ev train and pay attention to Iv's
    Regardless, you should make it a bit easier, or make a seperate easier version...
    Or at least bring back the VS SEEKER! >:(
    All this EV training really sucks the fun out of all the cool features that you worked hard on for us to enjoy.
    I have nothing against EV training btw, I just think a Pokemon game, especially a hack, shouldn't force it on a player in order to win.

Also, i've played it through all the gyms up untill the league which is quite annoyingly impossible.
    I really feel like it's not worth it :\
    I feel like I no longer enjoy the game if I only play to win.
    At this point I really don't think applying to be a gym leader is worth the frustration of all this obsessive EV/IV mess.

Hope you consider what I suggested...

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Regardless, you should make it a bit easier, or make a seperate easier version...
    Or at least bring back the VS SEEKER! >:(
    All this EV training really sucks the fun out of all the cool features that you worked hard on for us to enjoy.
    I have nothing against EV training btw, I just think a Pokemon game, especially a hack, shouldn't force it on a player in order to win.

Also, i've played it through all the gyms up untill the league which is quite annoyingly impossible.
    I really feel like it's not worth it :\
    I feel like I no longer enjoy the game if I only play to win.
    At this point I really don't think applying to be a gym leader is worth the frustration of all this obsessive EV/IV mess.

Hope you consider what I suggested...

Well it sucks that you can't enjoy this hack since I've specifically made this for those hardcore players who like competitive battles and the main purpose of this hack is difficulty on the side of players and not just hand over the game.. If you take advantage of the hack's secret you'd really have an easier time. Search for the Secret Shop if you don't like grinding you can just buy rare candies there. I've tried my best to balance the game's difficulty that I even trashed my plans of having only a set battle style of game but I do hope that you feel the way other people feel about this hack which is more on the positive side.

Edit: I have removed the new pokemon patch so that I could provide you with a more stable version of it as I am attempting to add pokemon in the Build 4. It will be released at 29th of May or earlier.. Please continue on with the bugfixes only to prevent instability and whatnot..

Last edited:

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
    Years
  • Well it sucks that you can't enjoy this hack since I've specifically made this for those hardcore players who like competitive battles and the main purpose of this hack is difficulty on the side of players and not just hand over the game.. If you take advantage of the hack's secret you'd really have an easier time. Search for the Secret Shop if you don't like grinding you can just buy rare candies there. I've tried my best to balance the game's difficulty that I even trashed my plans of having only a set battle style of game but I do hope that you feel the way other people feel about this hack which is more on the positive side.

Edit: I have removed the new pokemon patch so that I could provide you with a more stable version of it as I am attempting to add pokemon in the Build 4. It will be released at 29th of May or earlier.. Please continue on with the bugfixes only to prevent instability and whatnot..
    It's ok.
    Thanks for replying.

Btw, where do I apply for gym leadership, and/or what should I do to unlock this feature if there is something that needs to be done first?

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • It's ok.
    Thanks for replying.

Btw, where do I apply for gym leadership, and/or what should I do to unlock this feature if there is something that needs to be done first?

It's in saffron.. It's a long and hard sidequest though..

Progress:
    I'm halfway done with the new newpokemon patch and it is more stable than the one before..
    I would also be adding new features that will be a secret until I pull it off..
    Cheers!

Son Goku

SSGSS
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2015
    Hey I'm new to the forum :) and I had to register because this hack is an amazing idea! I had a random idea of finding a frie red mod that show the iv of a pokemon making things easier and I happen to stumble accross this new project! I'm super excited, more excited than playing pokemon oras. I would like to know which file I should be downloading hehe

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Hey I'm new to the forum :) and I had to register because this hack is an amazing idea! I had a random idea of finding a frie red mod that show the iv of a pokemon making things easier and I happen to stumble accross this new project! I'm super excited, more excited than playing pokemon oras. I would like to know which file I should be downloading hehe

Hi thanks for taking an interest to my hack. You can download the patch at the Original Post the bugfixes patch is the latest patch right now but I'm updating it whenever I come up with new ideas.
    Hope you enjoy!

Hi

hack looks really good, where can I download from for my GBA4Ios?

Thanks

Hello and Thank You. I can't provide an actual rom but the patch is in the Original Post. Just patch it in a clean firered rom v1.0 and you're good to go.

Progress Update:
    The release date of the Build 5 is pushed back to May 31 due to new features that I will be implementing for a better gameplay.

Son Goku

SSGSS
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2015
    Hi thanks for taking an interest to my hack. You can download the patch at the Original Post the bugfixes patch is the latest patch right now but I'm updating it whenever I come up with new ideas.
    Hope you enjoy!

Hello and Thank You. I can't provide an actual rom but the patch is in the Original Post. Just patch it in a clean firered rom v1.0 and you're good to go.

Progress Update:
    The release date of the Build 5 is pushed back to May 31 due to new features that I will be implementing for a better gameplay.

Fantastic work Splash and thank you for the quick reply. So I am assuming this is the correct ips "FireredARebooTWithBugFixesOnly" ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    For some reason whenever i start up the game and get to the title screen it keeps on resting back to the intro, ive tried pressing A and Start but it always goes back to the intro, any idea why?

Edit: Dw, Its working now, managed to patch it to a Fire red Version 1.0, Looking forward to playing it :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back