• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Card

Galactic Saturn

Team Galactic Commander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Well,I remember getting a whole lot of Pokemon cards when I had no idea what it was. But,I was looking through them and some of the cards included a Suicune,Moltres,Team Aqua Belt and Team Magma's Rhydon.

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    my first holo card was the Mew card from Pokemon The First Movie. I later got Zapdos, Lapras, Moltres, and a bunch of others. I should make an online album of my cardbook someday XP

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    mine was a charmander i was given it by a friend who bought a fire/grass deck and it was the first ever pokemon item i owned

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Dark espion

I'm pretty sure it was my dark espion... or was it the starter deck?? u know, the one that included machamp?? yeah.. the mightve been it..

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    A Pikachu

My name is ash

Is this sign that im gonna be a great pokemon master one day??
    lol

Ye second card was charizard
    then
    a
    MOLTRES so happ bout that

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    my first Card of many was a machop and a fighting energy...kudo's to my friend for making me addicted to the things.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    My first card was Jigglypuff from the Jungle set. I think I paid $1 for it; someone at school was selling cards and I was despirate for a Pokemon card. I eventually got some free cards for making weird sounds (these included Weedle, Butterfree, and Caterpie I think). o_O

Zari0t

I only play in unlimited!
    Years
    My first card was Kanghaskan (prolly mispelled, i dunno) from the jungle set. It was (and still is) a non-holo one, which I think is rarer than a holo one. But now I have both! Lucky me! ^__^

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2007
    my first card was a venesaur from first series pack holo, but i sold all my cards when i got outta pokemon thyen like a month later i got back into it...... sucks for me, i wanna play again though, it was fun

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I think my first card were in the deck box that contained a Mewtwo. o_O It brings me back memories just trying to find out my first Holo card.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    a crappy switch card i got off my freind matthew.cos i punched a kid he didn't like

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My first card was a torn-up Trainer card from the first season. It had a Snorlax on it and made your apponet go to sleep. I think it was called 'ZZZ', but I'm not sure.

Chimchar boy

Pokemon Master of Sinnoh
    Years
    My first cards were the cards in the plusle and minun starter deck. I bought it at disney world in epcot's 'japan'. They have a pokemon store there, but I think I traded the cards in it. Other than that it was the cards that I shared with my brothers from the DS Rapidash theme deck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    My first cards were the cards in the plusle and minun starter deck. I bought it at disney world in epcot's 'japan'. They have a pokemon store there, but I think I traded the cards in it. Other than that it was the cards that I shared with my brothers from the DS Rapidash theme deck.

I LOVE that store! :D Every time I go to Florida, we always head there and I spend WAY too much on cards. :P

HeroBlue

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I don't really remember, i was so young, but i bet that holograph-Zapdos was among with them..

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    my first card was a charmander i got from my cousin when the store down the road didn't even carry booster packs and the tv show was going to air in a week. this was in the summer that the jungle and fossil set had just come out. wow that was a long time ago. good memories of everyone playing pokemon in the schoolyard. i was in grade 4 now im in grade 12.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I got my first card 7 years about. It was a rare japanese pikachu that my step-sisters boyfriend gave to me. It was a holofoil.

Back