• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Fusion I Ever Made

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
Not bad for a first one, not bad at all.

I would suggest taking out the beak though. It seems a bit cluttered with the limbs and beak, so it might have been better to just change the skin color of the Mew, rather than adding the beak.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
the wings dunt look in the right position try and recolour it to make it all the one colour so the wings blend in with the pkmn

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
*coughs* Moonlight Dreams is a GIRL, scolari..XD

I like it for your first fusion ^.^ Take out the beak though. And tilt the wings a little bit so that they are in line with the mew...^.^ Very nice..keep practicing ^^

Years
Catman I don't request. I post my sprites here so I can get some imput so I can make better ones in the future.

EDIT: I finished Charhop. It's my grand sprite. Best I ever made so far. It's a fusion between Machop and Charmander! Now I'm working on a cross between Espeon and Umbreon!

Last edited:

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
it would be okay but make it all the one colour scheme make it all charmanders colours or machops colours

Years
scolari said:
it would be okay but make it all the one colour scheme make it all charmanders colours or machops colours
Yes, that might've been an idea, but I didn't want it to have an only Machop feel. I wanted some parts be Charmanders, so I thought I might leave part of the arms the way they were so they'd looked mutated away from the rest. And now then, I have made a Espeon with Umbreon's head, and Murkrow's tail! It looked so creepy, but I tried my best.

It's called, Espreokrow!

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
lol the machop and charmender looks funny i rate the first one
7/10
9/10
9.5/10 yea! and im not just saying that cause your my twin! :D

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
personally the only one i rate about 7 is the espion one as it is mostly the same colour otherwises the sprites just dunt look right and the mews wings dont look proberly attached in the right place no offence but it will take to to get better and htis is how u start off

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
scolari said:
personally the only one i rate about 7 is the espion one as it is mostly the same colour otherwises the sprites just dunt look right and the mews wings dont look proberly attached in the right place no offence but it will take to to get better and htis is how u start off

actually dude i think thats an umbreon head on an espeon's body with a murkrow's tail and has the color of umbreon

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
i'm sorry if this seems like an argument but i'm not meaning for it to be one i'm just giving some constructive critism for her to improve it is good just a few touchups would make it great

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Quit Arguing!
Anyways Nice Job Aleksandra!
For A First 8/10 ...
But To Make Them Better I Suggest To Make It One Color...
Like For Example...
You Have A Mew & Charizard...
You Put The Wings & Keep The Mew The Pink Color...
Make The Mew Look Orange Like A Real Charizard!
But That's Only A Suggestion So...
Don't Get Mad...

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
ash how can u say stop aguaring when u just said what i said pffft i dunno all iwas suggesting was give it one colour scheme

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
dude look i said to end it w/e dont spam up this thread after i post this dont post no more about this "arguement" just comment on MD's sprites

Years
Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
Quit Arguing!
Anyways Nice Job Aleksandra!
For A First 8/10 ...
But To Make Them Better I Suggest To Make It One Color...
Like For Example...
You Have A Mew & Charizard...
You Put The Wings & Keep The Mew The Pink Color...
Make The Mew Look Orange Like A Real Charizard!
But That's Only A Suggestion So...
Don't Get Mad...
Thankies Justin! And everyone, I have made another fusion. Hopefully scolari won't critize this one. J/k
It's called Squirtew. It's a Squirtle in a Mew's body. I didn't add the shell though because it didn't look like it was totally needed.
And I've also made Sciphlosion. It may not look all that good though. It's Typhlosion with a Ursaring's legs, and Scizor's head and arms. I wanted to add more or make it look better, but I thought it was bad enough as it was.

Back