• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Fusion I Ever Made

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
lol the typhlosion looks like he's wearin a scizor mask, halloween party? lol j/k 7/10
the squrt/mew looks cute 8/10

Years
Yeah I know. The Scizor/Typhlosion does look like it's wearing a mask. And the Squirtew took me 20 minutes. It's so cute though! I can't believe I made it though. Any suggestions or easy requests I can do. Remember: EASY.
No "Deoxys and Ho-Oh and "Mewtwo" fusions. Give me easy stuff. I guess I could try Mew fusions too.

Years
Like Super Latios said, I'm a girl. AND CATMAN, STOP WITH THE OVER HARD REQUESTS. Please quit it. It's considered annoying. And, I am only a beginner at sprite fusions, so stop requesting things that are much too complicated for me.

Years
Actually, I think I culd try to make a fusion between Marill and Charmander. I'll be easy and you asked nicely instead of just annoying me. XD
Super Latios called me a boy again. >o<

EDIT: I made your fusion Marillmonster2000. It might not look all that well, but it's a good fusion if you ask me. I hope you like and will use it in your signature. Be sure to credit me if possible. The orange Marill with Charmander's tail and flames on it's head is your's.

And I have also posted two of my latest sprites. They are not all that great those. But the Skitchic is cute. It's Skitty with a Torchic's body. And I also made Pichew. It's Pichu with a Mew's body. I tried making the tail, but it didn't turn out all that well.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
umm.. moonlight dreams tell me of this request is to hard for u, probley not though, a fuse between poochyena and growlithe please thx in advance if u can make it, good sprites btw 9/10 :D

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
theyre all really good, i just suggest a couple slight recolorings.
just PM me if ya need any help.
cuz ya know i will.
overall - 9.2/10
A.K.A. Super awesome

Back