• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First IP Ban Problems.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • a certain forum said:
    IP Blocked
    Your IP address is blocked from this server

It appears that you are connecting through an IP address that is currently blocked by the firewall running on our server.
    If you want to visit the forum please simply switch off your proxy or VPN connection, or try connecting from your home address.
    If you think this is a mistake, please feel free to contact us.

I was browsing a certain forum when I was a guest, because I want to know some info of hacking in that forum, however, suddenly I was treated with the message shown above. And ironically, I didn't use proxy or VPN connection, or even Tor, just the connection that I use as usual, and I was wondering what to do, because I never get this message on that forum several days ago, with exception of Opera Mini issue several months ago.

So I've decided to join that forum several days ago, hoping that joining might make me able to solve the issue, but I still get that message as of today. What should I do?

Years
  • It says what you should do right at the bottom. Contact them.

It's probably that your IP got blacklisted as part of a spam range because there may have been a ton of spam coming from a particular range of your ISP's IP addresses that your IP just happens to fall in.

Back