• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First legendary pokemon ever in thew history of your gaming career.

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Mine was Ho-Oh from Gold, I played it before other games...

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Mine was Moltres I think....

Either that or Zapdos :) or was it Mewtwo? or even Articuno?

Gah I can't remember!

Does Blastoise count? :P

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Moltres ^^ Me <3 it. Took me a while but it was worth it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Mine was Mewtwo in Blue, and Moltres in Red. Was it possible to catch a legendary in a Poke Ball then? Because I caught my Mewtwo in a Poke Ball. I thought the game glitched, but I was only 5 back then so I didn't care.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Moltres in Blue, mainly because I stumbled onto it while I was wandering around Victory Road.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • lol moltres was the 2nd legendary i found becuz since it was my 1st pokemon game( the first pokemo ngmae 2 ever come out) i had never done victory road so i stumbled onto him and nearly died fighting him but managed 2 catch him with an ultra ball.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • My first was Lugia in Crystal. I remember that I didn't even bother to get its health down; I just immediately threw my Master Ball at it. A complete waste of a perfect Master Ball if you ask me now...lol.

Years
  • Articuno in yellow. I told my cousin about it and he said "you..caught Articuno?" and then i said "how is that bad?"i thought it was so i switched off the game without saving.. :( but then i caught it again after my cousin told me i did good! :)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • mine would have to be m Deoxys from Emerald, my Rayquza(sorry if i spelled wrong), my Dialga, my Spiritomb, and last but not least, Suicune!

Back