• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First PC Summer Ball

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat smiled as she watched the display of cooking talent. She took a bite of the egg in front of her and swallowed happilly.

"Wow, Damian, this is good!" she said as she took a sip of tea.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, that's about it! You can hop in whenever, I think. Then again, it's not my rp to say that...

Oh, and I didn't mean to take your Raichu. I found it on Suita Ratio and loved it!!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I'm getting there TAD, *yawns* I'm getting there, It's going to take longer if you want me to open up the Drow academy here.

IC: John walked into the room, looking around, even though he felt tired, he still tryed to find someone to talk to. He noticed only two people were talking so he sat on a chair and quietly fell asleep.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (check it out! i'm ryan's heart monitor!)
    _____/\/\_____/\____/\__________/V\
    ______________/\_____________/\___
    __/\______________________________

"o sweet Moses! why do all the nice innocent ones have to go so soon?!"
    sobbed officer keepitclean.
    "why?!"

this year's ball statistics:

happy couples: one
    death toll: one
    (did i forget anything?)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (there were at least 5 people RPing and i almost count as two for my multiple characters and huge posts)

Back