• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Pokemon OC

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Recently just got back into Pokemon. I haven't drawn in a while. Thought I do a OC again and so some drawing. I made her a farmer instead of an actual trainer. :cheeky:

Her pokemon were randomly selected :P But I do like Seviper.

I warn you! The images are large.

First Pokemon OC

First Pokemon OC

First Pokemon OC

First Pokemon OC

Thats all I have! Hopefully more to come.

Let me know what you think.
    I am open for Art Trade (all levels welcome) if anyone is interested in swapping. :D

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    You are really amazing. I love it. It's so cute! She's so cute! Lol. Keep it up! Can't wait to see more from you. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Thanks guys :) Glad you like them, I am still trying to get the hang of drawing pokemon. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    All three of them look amazing my favorite is the last one.
    Keep on with this great drawings and I look forward to seeing some more of you work when you get to drawing new ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Thank you guys :3
    If you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know. I am probably gonna work on Seviper next. If you have fun ideas of situations/backgrounds of Paddiya or any of her pokemon let me know.

Pokemon are harder to draw then I thought T_T

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
  • Those are so adorable!
    I could just squeal.
    I really like your art style, I wish I could draw cute OC's like that.
    The Makuhita you drew is also super adorable. I wanna squeeze it. <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Not much of an update. Exams are coming up ;_; I did a ~45min scribble of Seviper. Man, I suck at snakes. I have no idea what their flexible body should be shaded.

First Pokemon OC

It is a girl. :D

Back