• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Post! Hey! \m/^__^\m/

RoxiesBoy

Poison Live! Poison Love!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    Hello forums! I usually don't frequent these things, but recently I've found myself having slightly more daily free time!

...which is strange considering I'm now taking classes and this year my dorm is farther away from everything than last year, but at least I have my own space...

Hey, time doesn't necessarily equal peace of mind! XD

Excited to get in some discussions, but honestly the biggest thing that brought me here is my urge to get involved with the creation of a fan game! Now right off the bat I have to say I have ABSOLUTELY NO experience or natural talent with programming or spritework. I like to write, so I'm just as willing to send my pitch to a team that, unlike me, knows what they're doing. If the first steps toward my goal is helping flesh out some characters, it's just as well! If anyone can help direct me or give me sound advice on how to go about this, it would be well appreciated!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Spoiler:

Heya, welcome to Pokecommunity RoxiesBoy!

Yay, more free time :D What are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm, perhaps you could see if anyone is searching for a writer for a project over at the [Fan Games] forum. I'm not exactly sure where stuff like that would be posted though, sorry. If so inclined, feel free to check out [Fan Fiction and Writing] as well as the [Roleplay Theatre].

RoxiesBoy

Poison Live! Poison Love!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    I'm an English major, looking for a minor in Creative Writing mostly as a hobby but I'm earning a certificate to teach English as a second language abroad!

Thanks for the welcome!

Years
    Hey! Glad to have you here! Tabor already showed you around areas you'd love, considering you're looking to make a Fan Game and like writing. Our community is pretty helpful to those wanting to learn to make fangames. You may also be interested in participating in one of our Get-Together events! You can take this here quiz to figure what house (team) you'll be a member of. There's a small story writing contest going on right now, you can still join if you'd like to take part in the competition. Have fun! :)

Back