• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First recolour..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Not sure if this is the right place, but this is my first recolour.

I know there are small spots where it's still green, but hey, nobody's perfect.

First recolour..

Crit and all that good stuffz, plz?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I care about everything. :B

Well, that's not good to leave the few green spots and even the green outline since this Ray wants to be blue now you know... You crushed its dreams. D; You seem to also miss some shading spots on his tail and neck. But it's pretty good for your first recolor. Mine was beyond ugly. ;D I'd like to see some more sprites from you.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Err... shouldn't this be in the Pixel Art section instead?

Pretty cool coloring anyway - did you do it in MS Paint? lol...

Years
    1. Yes, this should be in Pixel Art

2. Don't Double Post

3. Try and wait more than 20 minutes for a reply.

That being said, good job. I hope you continue spriting and improve.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    *cracks knuckles*

Yoshimitsu, this is a sprite. Therefore, it belongs in the Pixel Art subforum. But since you cannot post threads containing one sprite there, I suggest that you post this in the Sprites Showcase instead, which is here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65931

Also, do NOT double post. You only waited about 20 minutes for a reply, and bumping a thread like that is not allowed here. Read the rules before posting again.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back