• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    My first was pokemon shiny gold and then chaos black im currently working on shattered dreams reign of legends and shrouded chaos

DawsonPhan

Training Trainer
    Years
  • Shiny Gold/Chaos Black

My first rom hack i played was shiny gold beta 4 and i got both at the time but i played Chaso black after it sucked:(

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    The first romhack of any game I ever player was Sonic the Hedgehog for SNES, which I didn't know was a romhack of Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos, and before I ever heard of romhacks. The first Pokemon hack I ever played was Pokemon Eruption, a few days ago. Before that I mainly played SMW hacks, and still do, and have made a few kaizo type SMW hacks, lol. I'm now making my 4th SMW hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    the first one i played was topaz after that then shiny gold and toxic purple and then far to many to count for me to remember

Years
  • First rom hack ever was...I believe my own edits of Final Fantasy VI (SNES)

First Pokemon rom hack was an unofficial patch of Touhoumon known as English Renko Lunatic Edition (excellent graphic/sprite work...tons of imbalance in actual gameplay, still a pretty good hack)

Looking through this thread, I'm going to have to try ShinyGold sometime

ExtremeYoshiFan

The Yoshi King
    Years
  • My First Ever was super mario forever(SMB1 hack, nearly impossible)

First pokemon one was shiny gold. I actually joined so I could download the BETA. Now I have actually started to post here. I have downloaded quite a few now. I have started to map EDIT. I would like to learn ASM. I also hack Super Mario World for the SNES. I have made an autoplay level now.

Years
  • Properly, Shiny Gold. But actually, it was Chaos Black. My friends went on holiday to Turkey and bought "new Pokemon games". Yeah, it was pirated, but that was way back before I even knew about Roms, hacking, or even PokeCommunity. My brother got a pirated Pokemon Arcoiris, which is like a worse-version of Pokemon Naranja. Neither were finished hacks, and Black Chrome ended at the very end of Mt Moon. I spent ages using Action Replay codes and such to try and hack my way across the water, but nothing was changed after it, anyways. Big disappointment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back