• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***** Five Star Typhlosion Club *****

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
  • Hey guys, is it okay if this newbie joins this club. I really like Typhlosion (points to Signature and Avatar)

What do you like most about Typhlosion?

I like it's speed and It's look in the anime. It's also really powerful.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hey guys, is it okay if this newbie joins this club. I really like Typhlosion (points to Signature and Avatar)

What do you like most about Typhlosion?

I like it's speed and It's look in the anime. It's also really powerful.

True....true...............

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • What do you like most about Typhlosion?

It's powerful and at the same time, it looks really cool and unique. What's not to like? xD

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Yes! A Typhlosion Fan Club! Can I join? Typhlosion is the greatest starter of all time.

Well...Its not in my position to say so but since no-one has posted in ages I say yeah you can join.

Sorry Babylon if you say otherwise but you are not here at the moment so....I will just go with it.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What nickname did you give your Typhlosion?
    No, I didn't give nicknames to my Typhlosion.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I have a female typhlosion on pearl and I called it Alexi (weird I know but I like old-names that are rarely used)

Back