• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Emporium! Shinys, Events, Ev's, Breeding and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    I could get you a treecko, but I can't do the teddiursa, I loaned him to one of mah pals for their own twisted breeding purposes *Manichal Evil Laughter*
    awesome.. i dont have much to trade for and im pretty sure all i have to offer will be most likely u have it coz im starting platinum =[

i got most tm's items or berries

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • .....I had a turtwig, I hafta see if I still have one somewhere...

awesome.. i dont have much to trade for and im pretty sure all i have to offer will be most likely u have it coz im starting platinum =[

i got most tm's items or berries

What did you select for a starter? I could breed an egg for myself and give you the original

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    that would work. Could we do it tomorow? Im at my grams place, theres no wifi and my DS is at home, so yeah, we'll hafta wait
    fixbox i just got a treecko and tediursa from someone today so tnx anyways.. =]

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    hey bro Ill give you a shiny BT aarogon for your TRU Shaymin what do you say? pm me if its a deal thx...

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    hey man ide like ur UT shiny dialga, i got alot more added to my list in my thread, now in sig lol, check it out i belive i have a male and female shiny riolu, females t though and my shiny murkrow COULD be male, just check my thread for it and pick a back up incase its female

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Male Pidgey (can be shiny)
    That means it doesn't have to be shiny though, right?
    Because I can get you that and a Murkrow, I think. :]

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • hey bro Ill give you a shiny BT aarogon for your TRU Shaymin what do you say? pm me if its a deal thx...
    not diggin the offer yo...

hey man ide like ur UT shiny dialga, i got alot more added to my list in my thread, now in sig lol, check it out i belive i have a male and female shiny riolu, females t though and my shiny murkrow COULD be male, just check my thread for it and pick a back up incase its female

The male shiny Riolu would be just fine for the shiny Dialga.....I'm glad somebodys takin it, It looks out of place amogst the shinx, poochyena and ghastly in the shiny box in mah pc

Male Pidgey (can be shiny)
    That means it doesn't have to be shiny though, right?
    Because I can get you that and a Murkrow, I think. :]

What would you want in exchange for either the murkrow or the pidgey? because it doesnt have to be shiny, however I will take shiny

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • POP POP POP!!! Just getting this to the first page... we all like being on the first page yeah? :D

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • BUMP!

common, if you don't want to trade, post on my battle thread at least..... the link is below

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back