• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fixed/Fluid-width modes

Years
    Umm is it possible to set the width ourselves like in the control panel? (not just between fixed and fluid) Or, will it be implemented in the future?

Theres a few full-width skins out there that look great but I don't like how it takes up space ;_;

Years
    This means I can use some styles that I used to avoid due to the waste of screen space. I've got to say, though. I'm really looking forward to this new theme :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I like this new style, tho I'm looking at the background on another forum, what is that background..

I love the banner *claps*

So is there anything that I can do, maybe some buttons or?

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    This is a nice step forward, because I'm quite a fan of fixed width styles, and some of PC's current fluid width styles I think would look better if they were fixed width. :D

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Oh my god: That background is beautiful O.O

This one looks amazing. I might actually switch from using Conway for this one... haha.

Back