• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flame Juli's sprites

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
    Flame Juli's sprites
    ===>
    Flame Juli's sprites

Yours ----------------------Mine

A little edit, I hope you don't mind.
    Some volume changes, added some anti aliasing and highlights.
    I wondered though: You seem quite capable of AAing, so why so little use of it? :)

It's sweet though. :)

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
    Anti aliasing. When you use colours in between 2 colours to make it look smoother. For example: yellow colour, red shade, and then orange is used in between to make it look smoother.
    Just take a look at the eye and hair area, where you'll see I put a few brown pixels against hard edges of the hair, to make it look smoother.
    It kind of creates a 'transition' from black to beige.

Years
    Okay.. so I had to do this one.. King from Tekken..
    Flame Juli's sprites

Here are the 4 different Styles for my trainer i know one is just an edit of the first but hey who cares lol

Flame Juli's sprites

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Wow! Awsome! I like the 4th one best.
    I just wondered, are you a fire type fan? With the growlithe and the 2nd trainer sprite with hands on fire?

The only wrong thing i can see on the trainer sprite is the light resources. if you look on the hair and the belly you see the light comes from the left, and on the legs, arms and head the light is from the right!
    Thats all!

~BP

Years
    Heh I'm not a complete fire type fan. Growlithe is just my favourate pokemon and the second trainer sprite on that sheet is because I based it off of my super hero on City Of Heroes :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    the sprites look awesome! I could never do stuff like that lol. And the battle intros cool.

Years
    heres a chao of ratatta lol i hondestly dont like it but others do so here

Flame Juli's sprites

and heres Mew

Flame Juli's sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry for double posting but there was more up there... hmm

okay so heres a bear ^.^
    Flame Juli's sprites

[Edit]
    Heres the same thing but with a background lol
    Flame Juli's sprites

Years
    Here is something I call "Young Li" hehe get it.. Chun Li.. Young Li..
    Flame Juli's sprites

Have NOOOOOO idea what i was thinking when i was making this but hey... it looks kind of okay..
    Flame Juli's sprites

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    :) you are good spriter "FlameJuli" love your berry and chaos ( too cute ^^ ).... the rest is cool too.

Hope to see more soon :D

Back