• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] FlameCharge's GFX Stoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Welcome to my GFX Shop! :D

-----Rules-----
    1). No Spamming!
    2). If you spam, you will be banned from my shop!
    3). If you want something, please fill out an application!
    4). I do not do userbars, or orbs!
    5). Please include 2 links of the same image for the character and symbol. The program I use does not work well with some links.
    6). Please give credit!
    7). Please provide an render for your character or symbol! :)
    8). If you do not follow these rules, you will be banned from my shop! :)

-----Application-----
    Forum Name:
    Text:
    Describe your Font:
    Size of Sig:
    1st Link to Character Image (optional):
    2nd Link to Character Image (optional):
    1st Link to Symbol Image (optional):
    2nd Link to Symbol Image (optional):

-----Waiting List-----
    -
    -
    -

-----Banned!-----
    -
    -
    -

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK COMING SOON! :D
    I look forward to serving you! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    As joeyhugg pointed out, you haven't provided any examples. It clearly states in the A&D rules that you must have at least four examples to open a shop or gallery. I'll leave this open for a short time so you can get your pieces in here, but if you don't I'll have to close this. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    As joeyhugg pointed out, you haven't provided any examples. It clearly states in the A&D rules that you must have at least four examples to open a shop or gallery. I'll leave this open for a short time so you can get your pieces in here, but if you don't I'll have to close this. :(

I am unable to post any examples until i have a combined total of 15 or more posts.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well, I'm sorry but it clearly states in the A&D rules that both shops and galleries require at least four examples. I mean, you can't expect people to request anything without knowing what you're capable of, right?

So, listen, I'm going to lock this for now. But whenever you have the ability to post pictures, get in touch with me and I'll reopen it for you. I'm sure we all want to see what kind of work you can do. :)

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back