• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Flames Flair Request

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Background info: I started coding this year (2019) and it only started due to me taking a computer science class, within it i have learned basics of HTML and CSS, which CSS is used to code a flair. Currently the unit that delt with webdesign is over, but I am still willing to learn.

Note, I don't know everything, but i will probably expiriment and stuff with flairs. So fill out the form below and I will get to it when i see it, hopefully.

My example of a flair, what my flair currently is btw.

Form:
What color or theme would you like to be for the flair?
Anything special you specifically want?
If you want a certain picture or color, please link the picture or put the color code or color you want.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Should probably note that at this time post flairs are a supporter and staff only thing, as post flairs is something that's only on the New UI, which is only available to the aforementioned people.

Once the devs finally finish up and release the New UI to the rest of PC, then everyone can have a flair.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Should probably note that at this time post flairs are a supporter and staff only thing, as post flairs is something that's only on the New UI, which is only available to the aforementioned people.

Once the devs finally finish up and release the New UI to the rest of PC, then everyone can have a flair.

well it will be ready for them when the new ui releases to everyone or when the person donates (whichever happens first, plus practice for me lol)

Back