• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Okay. I'll go to the center and get my other infected Pokemon. By the way, are they helping the hatchery in any way?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • What. Pokerus? I sometimes infect Pokemon, but I haven't gotten any request saying the want it. Who knows..

Loll.. I too have a Feraligatr named Croc:P

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • I'm connected now :) filler is fine.
    I could infect pokemon with pokerus as well, i have several of my favorite pokemon with it and I'd gladly spread it to trade.

WEll, you can do whatever you want to it, im having a lil troble with wi-fi, i might take a little longer then expected :(

OK! Flare, could you hold onto it for me, ill try to fix the problem, might take a bit. Ill try a couple of things, and notify you when i get on!

Last edited:
    Back