• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flashy Flashy >_o

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    You know how your windows flash when you get an IM? Well, ever since two days ago, my windows have been RANDOMLY flashing! Even the non-IM windows. And it impairs my ability to type on forums and such x_x It went for one day without all the windows flashing. Then it started up again today. McAffee's found nothing. So what could be the trouble?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Are they specific windows (A windows app for example) every time? Or is it completely random every day? Been doing anything different?

If it's an important app that's open it tends to do that though.

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    Are they specific windows (A windows app for example) every time? Or is it completely random every day? Been doing anything different?

It's like, all my windows o.o Internet explorer windows, Notepad windows, Paint windows, you name it, they flash randomly. For example, I can be typing something on Notepad or Internet Explorer and suddenly the window will start flashing and interrupt my typing. It's really annoying >_o

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I sometimes have that happening... My computer doesn't have much memory which is probably why.

Back