• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flight Rising

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
Years
  • Hiya! I was just curious if anybody else here plays the browser game Flight Rising. And if you do or had done so in the past, what do you think of it? I personally can't get enough of it. xD

My username's the same as it is here if anyone wants to add me. :>

Years
  • Hiya! I was just curious if anybody else here plays the browser game Flight Rising. And if you do or had done so in the past, what do you think of it? I personally can't get enough of it. xD

My username's the same as it is here if anyone wants to add me. :>

I made an account wayyy back in the day when it was new! My ID is 2211 so it's pretty old aha, here is mine:
    https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/2211

I haven't properly played it which is why my account's so bare. Would be interested in honestly trying it out, but have way too many games to keep up with already haha. :'(

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
  • I made an account wayyy back in the day when it was new! My ID is 2211 so it's pretty old aha, here is mine:
    https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/2211

I haven't properly played it which is why my account's so bare. Would be interested in honestly trying it out, but have way too many games to keep up with already haha. :'(

Oh wow, an OG :O Very lovely dragons you have there. uvu
    Those oldies are probably super valuable now... not that you'd ever want to sell them, I'm sure. xD

And oof, I know the feeling. So many games that I'm interested in, but I can only devote so much attention and time to a few of them. :')
    Thankfully, FR's a game you can pick up and put down whenever you want... it's so forgiving to casual players. You don't have to worry about your dragons or any eggs in your nest dying. And if you come back after a looong hiatus, they feed your dragons for you. I just love how chill it is. 😊

Back