• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Florida Accidentally Bans Sex

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    There are several laws that were made for the lulz, more or less, so don't take it too seriously. Oklahoma isn't the only state.

I think I remember some law about having ice cream cones in your pocket. Wonder what would happen if a douchebag cop actually caught you for that.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    OMG I love my retarded legislators here, bahaha. I can imagine a guy and a girl talking at a party, going into the back bedroom, getting their clothes off, then at the front door there's a five man SWAT team at the door. "Ramirez, get a flash up here..." The pointman opens the door slightly and with noone noticing, throws in the said flash grenade. Within five seconds, everyone is blinded and screaming as the cops make their way to the back of the house, they burst in, guns leveled at the two, and then, the arresting officer says, "Both of you are going down for felony fornication..." then, the cops take the both of them to the curb, tied with zipcuffs, the guy with his shirt off and the girl in her underwear...

Last edited:
    Years
    Meh, not that funny. It is, however, illegal to drive a taxi without a bale of hay in your boot, and in Toronto it is illegal to ride a streetcar on a Sunday after eating garlic.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Only a moron would interpret the law like that. :P It's funny, but when you hear the word "animal" how many of you actually think of humans also?

Some people are really out for loopholes; mainly, the lawyers.

The law is pretty clear-cut and and nothing to facepalm about in legal practices for reasons Triforce stated already. They specifically defined the word "animals" to be different than the definition used in biology already. So while I have to admit that it's pretty funny to purposely twist the law that way for a good laugh XD, it won't produce any problems or dumb moments in practice.

Florida may be screwed in many ways, but this isn't one of them (thank goodness).

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...wow.
    And I thought I was an idiot for sticking a fork in the toaster.

Back