• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluffee's Trading Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @Sector Revenge - Yep I can!
    @Kiklion - Nah it's fine, if you want to sure
    @PokeBreederJon - What are the IV's?
    @BurningFenix - I will look back at the stats and Iv's of those pokes now and decide =)

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hey Fluffee, Could you wipe my Volcarona's EVs?
    they are 29.58.14.14.13.44. Thanks!
    Tell me when you can trade, FC in my sig.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi, i'm interested in one of your win2011 celebi, can you please check my thread and pm me if ur interested in something? thx!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    hi i was wondering if i could have a Snivy for Pansear? I know that sounds like crap but thats all I really have other then mayby DW wobbefett. i just started game and am on 3rd Gym so that explains why I have so little.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Sure, I can get u a Snivy. I'll gladly take that DW Wobbuffett =)

Please use my black friendcode for the trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Sure, I can get u a Snivy. I'll gladly take that DW Wobbuffett =)

Please use my black friendcode for the trade.

Ummmmm. i forgot i put him for grabs on GTS. I also have a Dream World Likiltung. but i just got Snivy in place for wobbefet. sorry. but if you like the Dream World likitung just letting you know i don't know if it has it's DW abbillity so i don't if that counts against me. I'm new to this trading business. Anyways If you still want it give me a list of tradable pokemon for my lickytiung.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back