• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluorescent Pokemon.

Years
  • I recently decided to challenge myself to draw every single Pokemon I like~ I'm not the greatest artist ever, but hopefully it'll get me to take new risks, discover new ways of doing and seeing things, and become a better artist.

Snivy.
    dA link.
    snivy11copy.png

Non-Pokemon.
    commissionze11r11111o111111111111111111copy.png

dA link.

rd111copy.png

dA link.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, great Snivy!

However, in order to have a gallery, you need at least 3-4 pieces of examples. Can you just edit your post have have 3 more pieces of examples? You can keep your dA link, you just need more examples for this gallery. =]

Years
  • The Snivy looks super cool; it actually really reminds me of the "flourescent" part of your username lol. I love your style - it's very unique! The coloring around the eye especially is very appealing, I can't stop looking at it. :D Few suggestions, though: Snivy's feet look a little longer here than they usually are. Also, the vines, while they are nice, seem to look a bit rushed in comparison to the rest of the image. The wobbly lines especially are very noticeable on the right vine. Other than that, I have nothing else to comment on other than how awesome I think your coloring is. ^_^

Whoa, Rainbow Dash is looking quite cool in your style! I love the coloring on the hair a ton. :3! Though I can't help but notice how her back legs are positioned/bent a bit strangely... the entire lower half of the body seems to be a little small in general.

That's really all for suggestions. I'm definitely going to go browse through your gallery now. Keep up the awesome work~!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Hi there!
    I like what you're showing here, I like how you experiential with different shapes and styles and I like how you use your lines.
    I think maybe you might be helped by using more real-life references of things to polish up the form. For example Rainbow dash doesn't look like you've nailed it as much as you could have if you'd maybe sketched a few different ways of drawing a pony beforehand?

Either way, good stuff I like it and hope we see you around more!

Back