• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon's gallery of stuff that's not so good but could be

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
  • Here are my sprites and stuff.

Fusions
    Spoiler:

Fakemon
    Spoiler:

WSC
    Spoiler:

Tiles
    Spoiler:

Pixel art
    Spoiler:

Years
  • hey! I didn't know you were here on PC. I've seen you around Serebii.

About that Corsola pre-evolution,I like it alot, the lineart is smooth but I feel that the grey head could use some darker outline and a brighter highlight.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Would You like to help out with my fan game Pokemon New Dawn?
    No. I'm too busy spriting for my hack.

hey! I didn't know you were here on PC. I've seen you around Serebii.

About that Corsola pre-evolution,I like it alot, the lineart is smooth but I feel that the grey head could use some darker outline and a brighter highlight.

lol, I joined here ages ago, what's your name on serebii?
    yeah, a lot of people have said the outline wasn't dark enough, I'll see what I can do about that :)

Years
  • I'm Digit,though. Honestly,i only came to the serebii forums for the spriting contest.
    I can't really criticize on your fusions since they're only decent fusions,but the Dodrio fusion is really nice. Though it's difficult to see what you used,mostly with the flying bat and flying ghost thing. D;

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I'm Digit,though. Honestly,i only came to the serebii forums for the spriting contest.
    I can't really criticize on your fusions since they're only decent fusions,but the Dodrio fusion is really nice. Though it's difficult to see what you used,mostly with the flying bat and flying ghost thing. D;

thanks, I made it for a contest so it's supposed to be hard to see them lol
    I used Tangela Dodrio and Haunter
    here's a video of it

Some tiles I made about a week ago that I forgot about until now.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Yeah I've seen you too (FireFox13 on Serebii). Anyways, the problem with your fusions is that they're all over the place, body parts are scattered every which way which makes it confusing.

Your fakemon I like, although as Logiedan said the sprite need to have a darker outline and I think that the top half needs to be lighter, other than that it's looking great.

The tiles are fine but I'm not too well situated in that area.

Finally, your pixel art doesn't look to hot. You might need to work on it's linework and shading.

Years
  • The pixel art doesn't really seem like pixel art, moreso weight x3 lines with default colours pasted in to make a Porygon. There's hardly any noticeable shading, dithering (which is suggested for work as large as that) or variation in coloured outlines.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • The pixel art doesn't really seem like pixel art, moreso weight x3 lines with default colours pasted in to make a Porygon. There's hardly any noticeable shading, dithering (which is suggested for work as large as that) or variation in coloured outlines.

yeah, I admit I rushed the porygon.

Hers is a fusion of Dewgong and Gahstly

It looks like a female Shuppet xD

Jrx

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    I liked Tangela-Dodrio the most from the fusions, awesome looking ^_^

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • New rule: Crit helps me sprite better, if you're going to post please tell me everything you like or hate, it'll help a lot.

Made in a 50 subs special on youtube, the video hasn't been uploaded yet, so until then I'll leave you to ponder on what Pokemon I may have used :P
    Some are really obvious though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2011
    The new fakemon looks pretty good, the only problem I saw was that it's a little hard to distinguish where the front leg ends and the mouth/snout begins. The shading looks good though, and it's a nice concept.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • hey! hey! hey!

Can you make me a fakemon? please!, im so bad making sprites... :(

If you can make it, i want the sprite like a snowball an it evolution, a snowman

Only if you can and want. if you don't want make it, doesn't matter

Ah! yours sprites are cool!
    Go away, and do not post here again, I don't make sprites for random people.

The new fakemon looks pretty good, the only problem I saw was that it's a little hard to distinguish where the front leg ends and the mouth/snout begins. The shading looks good though, and it's a nice concept.
    Thanks, I'll fix that once I get the time yay for finally getting some crit

Now, some of these are good....some are bad....but, here is my public tileset.

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • So, pretty good, some of it. But the porygon is NOT pixel art. Its is a drawing made with the paint line tool. And that is not pizel art. Also i can see some problems with your tree. It doesent look like a tree, i would round it bite. and smooth out were it sticks out. Oh and that was harsh on the "Noob" I mean he was just asking, Why couldnt you just have said "Sorry, no. I don't take requests."

Back