• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Flying Pikachu.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Yes, We can have a countdown (lol)

So Let me start us off then,
    6 (next person say five)

lol its 4 days now :D

anyway this is serious nostalgia from the pokemon yellow intro :D but how whould the blayer ride it and imagain the looks of people bellow they would be like o.O what the hay john was that a guy riding a flying pikachu :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Flying Pikachu, the idea is interesting and the inclusion of balloons is both realistic, but not as original as other options. The idea of using balloons to allow Pikachu to fly is nice, but I've seen the idea used before in both Pokémon and other genres of entertainment. Otherwise, it's a cool idea for the game, PokéWalker event at that, and we'll see how it plays out at the end of it all.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    i bet they wont allow it to evolve as this pikachu sprite with the balloons exists since a long time ago, and if u breed i bet u wont get a flying pichu either, well this is not the first time gamefreak teaches pichachu a HM it normally cant learn, i remember a way to get it to learn surf by breeding or something like that, anyway it would be really cool if the sprite would have baloons it wont seem awkward how the hell pikachu has floated off the ground :P....

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    i bet they wont allow it to evolve as this pikachu sprite with the balloons exists since a long time ago, and if u breed i bet u wont get a flying pichu either, well this is not the first time gamefreak teaches pichachu a HM it normally cant learn, i remember a way to get it to learn surf by breeding or something like that, anyway it would be really cool if the sprite would have baloons it wont seem awkward how the hell pikachu has floated off the ground :P....

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't evolve into a Flying Raichu. The move is an HM move, and if Pikachu is given the move beforehand, then evolving it with a Thunderstone shouldn't be much of a problem for the games. The sprite isn't much of a problem with this, because it can be worked out.

As for the breeding, then yes you do have a point there. I wouldn't expect players to be able to breed this Pikachu and have its offspring keep the HM Fly move as the purpose of keeping this Pikachu rare wouldn't be fulfilled. Of course, hacking could change that responce for some though.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Well according to many things we've heard, the Pikachu will have Fly as one of its moves, but I don't even know how......maybe it goes on a plane?

Also there is a point in that. A Flying Raichu/Pichu would be possible.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    They should make custom sprites for Pikachu for all HM's.

Surfing Pika- Surfboard
    Flying Pika- Balloons
    Cutting Pika- Katana (Lawl goo idea rocketman)
    Diving Pika- Scuba Gear (You too painter)
    Headbutt Pika- Helmet
    Defog Pika- Propeller on his/her head.
    Flash Pika- Pika with a flashlight
    Rock Climb Pika- Rock Climbing gear.
    Strength Pika- A Pikachu with Abs and Biceps and stuff.

It's "Rockman"

Rock - Genre of music
    Man - Male human

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Lol, I like the idea of Buff pikachu, but I have one question. What happens if I shoot out the balloons while its flying?!?!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    They should make custom sprites for Pikachu for all HM's.

Surfing Pika- Surfboard
    Flying Pika- Balloons
    Cutting Pika- Katana (Lawl goo idea rocketman)
    Diving Pika- Scuba Gear (You too painter)
    Headbutt Pika- Helmet
    Defog Pika- Propeller on his/her head.
    Flash Pika- Pika with a flashlight
    Rock Climb Pika- Rock Climbing gear.
    Strength Pika- A Pikachu with Abs and Biceps and stuff.

You do realize that Pikachu can learn Flash under normal circumstances right? XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    I read earlier about ideas for HM Pikas and I had a random thought for the cut Pika. It holding a Kendo stick. After all, a Farfetch'd can cut with its leek, so why can't a pika cut with a Kendo Stick?

But yeah, I think this Flying Pika will be like 4th gen equivalent of the surfing pikachu.

off topic: does anyone know how to get a surfing pika on 3-4th gen?

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
    Yes you can get a DP Surfing Pikachu from mytery gift from PBR! (when you send it to PBR and use surf...he IS on a surfboard (on PBR only and just that pikachu)

And were kinda getting crazy here...dumbo ears...astro boy feet?

And if you shot the balloons they wont pop...it's pokemon! no laws of physics...I mean how can you fky across sinoh on a starly... ^^

Back