• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Flying to routes

Years
  • I know there was some talk about being able to fly to routes with Latias/Latios but I wanted to point out that you can also go to routes regularly by using fly. It will take you to the route sign just like flying to a town takes you to a Poke center. Kudos Gamefreak for having this. (If this is common knowledge and I'm just really late to the party then please close this thread).

Years
  • It's about time they made this possible!

I always thought it was a bit silly that we could only fly to cities.

Exactly! Another good feature is that you can fly to the opening/beginning of special places (like Meteor Falls, Petalburg Woods, etc.). They've really done quite a bit with flying in this game.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Exactly! Another good feature is that you can fly to the opening/beginning of special places (like Meteor Falls, Petalburg Woods, etc.). They've really done quite a bit with flying in this game.

Awesome.

I can't wait to get to the point in the game where I can fly, just so I can try all this out!. xD

Now watch as they remove it from the next game.

Ugh, I would be seriously ticked off if they did this.

Years
  • It is pretty amazing that they would add this in the game, as others have said it's something else. It does make going to certain routes much easier, if you're all set and have what you need before heading there then yes it does save time. So I can definitely appreciate this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've always wondered as to why we could fly to routes, because logically, it should be possible. Now that it's happened, I'm very glad about it.

All-in-all, I definitely do agree that it saves us some time. There are many reasons for us to re-visit certain routes and whatnot, whether it be looking for some item, searching for a specific Pokémon, doing a quest, or anything else we could think of, and this backs more than fifty-percent of work all by itself.

I hadn't known about this until earlier today when a friend told me, and it was pretty surprising!

Back