• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Waiting for Sky to edit my post. xD We're doing a joint post for this "action scene". x3

Miharu is kind of awesome in it. o.O Unless, Sky deletes it, of course. ;~;

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    XD I can kind of see it, but I don't at the same time.

Action scene post next! XD Yay~!

O.o Not creepy at all...plus, without Zamorak's Josh's consent, it would be considered harassment/rape. And i'm pretty sure Josh isn't...yeah.

But maybe they could do what my sister did with her Invader Zim character? Make Anthony (who was Tak for my sister) have a homosexual crush on Josh (or my sister's character in hers) and have Anthony do some very creepy things (which may involve a collar and leash XD my sister is weird)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    (does the put aside motion from xxxHolic)

LOL! Love that. x3 Action post will be up as soon as Sky replies to my PM...! XD (puts pressure on Sky) D=<

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Roflmao! I fried Michaela's brain and got Ichiro (or whatever your name is, sorry. I also don't get japanese symbols on my computer...) embarassed all at once! I am now content :)

So, what's the new topic?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Here it is... I'm usually on 2 hours a day after school.

*Shifter:
    >Name: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Kellyn James Wayland[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    >Age: Ill put 18 since that's the middle age.
    >Appearance:
    Physical: Kellyn is a very handsome Caucasian boy at the height of 6"0. He has black hair and bluish-green eyes with inner kindness behind them. Has an average build with muscles and abs. He is fairly skinny due to days of working and training hard. His hair is in a short, messy style and his arms have been scarred up from fights and accidents. His smile is bright with white teeth, that can get any girl to fall for him. He weighs 180 lbs.
    Clothing: On most occasions, Kellyn wears an average t-shirt with a simple domino design. He mainly wears his blue zip-up hoody over it and blue jeans with several designer holes. He wears simple running shoes and has a basic backpack. He occasionally wears a baseball cap with his own design on it. He has a necklace with a fearless rune on it from his family. During the winter, he wears a long sleeve shirt with a skateboard design on it and a heavier sweatshirt. When it is sunny he will wear sunglasses.
    >Personality:
    Spoiler:

>History:
    Spoiler:

>RP Sample:

Spoiler:

*Catalyst:
    >Name: Bliss
    >Gender: Female
    >Species: Mightyena
    >Personality: Bliss is protective of her partner and is quick to judge. She's been raised in the loving family causing her to gain these attributes. She loves to battle and is very courageous. She get furious at times and tends to fight harder than needed. Most of her attributes are the same as Kellyn's. She has been known to be flirtacious to other Mightyena.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    D= Nakuzami you are so mean~! D= And yeah it's Ichiro. XD

Whoa, Watchman, watch it man. Don't put too big of a font. DX

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    O.o Not creepy at all...plus, without Zamorak's Josh's consent, it would be considered harassment/rape. And i'm pretty sure Josh isn't...yeah.

But maybe they could do what my sister did with her Invader Zim character? Make Anthony (who was Tak for my sister) have a homosexual crush on Josh (or my sister's character in hers) and have Anthony do some very creepy things (which may involve a collar and leash XD my sister is weird)

Orrrrrr I could have Josh rip off your leg and beat your skull in with it, Josh whateverlastname or Josh mylastname.
    Sharing the first name with one of my characters seems to have been a misstep.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    LOL, Ichiru. XD We should call Ichiro Ichiru now! XDDDD And what do you mean edit, Watchman? D= The font size didn't change at all! D= Should I edit it for you?

Posting action post...now.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I just edited it, my computers being cranky. Is it good now?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I got to go... I can't wait to be accepted. This is one of my only literate rp's I've been in in a long time and I think this has potential.

Back