• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    The sword of Awesome

((First post on wii here whoo!))

-Raike had made it to the routes, and was currently checking the forests near the sea, looking for whoever had excecuted that attack. While checking, he came across a clearing in the forest, almost like the one they had been camping in the day they had been called out to this thing, and plunged into the world of shifters and clouds of darkness. He sighed, silently wanting to back to the old days of just him and Raven travelling. Right then, a fog seemed to roll in, Raven began to growl as well. Raike was able to make out a figure in front of him. "Who are you?!?" he yelled. "Are you the one who tried to kill us?" The answer that he got, was more of a rebuke.-

"Shame on you, don't you recodnize your old master? I see that you and Raven are doing well."

-Raike shook his head. "No way..." Before him stood his Master, the one who had taught him how to shift in the first place, Raike had always called him whatever name popped into his head since the old man never actually told Raike his name. He didn't seem to care though.-

"Master? Why are you here? I don't underst-"

"I didn't come here to chat Raike, I came to give you this."

-Xion held out his hands, what lay in them was a sword, made of black metal, and had the design of gold rings along the blade, like Raven's.-

" I forgot to give it to you before you left, so take it now, and leave this place, you will not find what you seek here."

-Raike, dumbfounded walked over and took the sword. It felt light in his hands, a 2-and a half sword, in case he needed to defend against an attack. Raike looked up to thank his master, but he was gone. Not only that, but he was not even on that route annymore, he was in front of the pokemon center.-

"Geeze this gets weirder and weirder... Why was Zane here?... Whatever, anyway, I think I'm gonna go check the pokemart.. I don't care if they just went to go shopping, but just to be sure... I need some stuff too anway."

-And with that, he set off towards the pokemart-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Miharu seemed distressed, and that was worrying Josh immensely, he walked quicker only to realize a second later they were already their.

It was a depressing looking one-story home, although shack might have fit the bill better. He knocked on the door and a middle-aged man answered with "what the hell do you want?" in a sour, distrusting voice. Josh hoped the man wouldn't remember him. "A gun" Josh said, and the man grew a small, sly smile "Come on in" he said, hastily closing the door behind them.

Before the man could say a thing Josh said "Storm Px4, two .40 S&W and two 9mm extended magazine cartridges". The old man looked at him and removed the floorboards and took out a gun slightly smaller then Miharu and four magazines of ammo. "Thats $2500" he said quizzically, he was starting to remember who Josh was, which wasn't a good thing. Josh counted out $2500, but it was too late, "I remember you" he said with a chilling smile, "you were 'her' friend, people still want you dead you know, they might not be able to get at you yet but they will soon" Josh was preparing to run, "ahhhh no need for that now, the business you get me will be enough to pay for all this, hell have a combat knife, not that it will help much against them" he said cheerfully, "i'll make a game out of it, whoever brings back the knife gets a box of grenades or something like that, but you run along for now" he said, handing the gun and the clips over to Josh, and a knife, nine inches long with a five inch blade that had one edge sharp and the other with serrations.

Josh took the weapons and headed for the door, the man rushed in front of him and opened it, "Hope to see you again soon" he said adding a small laugh to the end of the sentence. Josh stared as he closed the door, wondering if he had gotten off better or worse then he had expected. He sighed and turned to Miharu, "Where do you want to go next?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't pry into the exchange too much

OOC: PRY, PRY INTO HIS PAST!!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu raised an eyebrow. The person that answered the door was one that she remembered in Officer Jenny's stations whenever she would help them catch a few bad guys. She even had a badge, although she had not gone through any of the training necessary to get that badge, but since she had helped them out several times, the Officer Jenny's gave it to her and she was now an honorary Officer Jenny. When they walked outside Miharu sighed and turned to Josh.

"Why does Josh have connections to the underground?" asked Miharu. "Josh does realize that I have a badge," she flashes her badge, "and I could have arrested Josh and Josh's friend. I did not because we still need all of the shifters that we can get, but Josh needs to tell me what is up. Or I will and can bust Josh's arse and take him and his friend to jail."

((OOC: XDDDD BLACKMAIL!))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Josh wondered how much he should actually tell, "Josh used to help him, along with other people, move things that weren't exactly safe to move" he started. "Josh didn't know the contents of what he moved, that was a secret between 'her' and whoever was getting the package" he continued on, careful about what he said "Josh eventually got attacked, escaped, people who attacked went to jail, other people were angry about that" he was almost done with what he would tell Miharu, "in the end they followed Josh to 'her' and killed 'her'... 'her' didn't go down easy, 'her' dragged them to hell with 'her', then I ran, and the ones still in jail remember that I got away and they were imprisoned and many of them will be getting out soon, and if they remember enough and are angry enough they will come after Josh, so the man was happy because he will get a lot of money from people buying his weapons, he gave me the gun for free because he knows the longer Josh lives the more business he will get" he paused for a moment, "He won't go to jail either, even if Miharu bust him, he has licenses for all the guns that he does have and he sands the serials off any guns he sells so they can't be traced back to him, not enough proof by just saying Miharu saw him sell Josh a gun either" He finished, and put the gun in his backpack along with one of each of the magazines for his gun, he pressed the others towards Miharu, "These will work on Miharu's gun as well" he said, then waited to see how Miharu would reply.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu raised an eyebrow at the story and loaded the gun with the ammunition that came with it and putting the ammunition that Josh gave her in her pocket. She sighed. "Are we done with shopping now, or are we continuing onwards?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Josh thought about the question for a moment, "Unless Miharu would like to get something to eat Josh can't think of anything Josh needs at the moment." he spun the knife between his fingers, around his thumb, through his fingers, dropped and caught it in mid-air with his other hand, repeated the process with his left hand, threw it up into the air and caught it in the the sheath. He hadn't realized he was doing it until the knife was back in its sheath.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu chuckled. "It seems that Josh is an amateur at that sort of thing compared to me." Before Josh could even blink, Miharu had a small knife in her hand. Her hands moved in a blur as she tossed the knife up and down between both hands. After a little while, the knife was back in it's hiding place and Miharu's hands stopped moving. She glanced at her hands. No cuts. "There is food at the hotel, but I feel like we should check up on Anthony and Harley. Something was wrong with them, and I have a feeling that they are in the hospital."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Miharu seems to have shocked Josh. XD))

Miharu nodded, walking towards the hospital that was near the hotel. She could feel Josh following behind her as she walked. Suddenly, something blue appeared in front of her and she lashed out. When she hit nothing but air she realized...

"Hello, good trainer of mine!" exclaimed Nightmare with a huge grin. "Satoshi has sent me here to give you a report!"

Miharu groaned and Nightmare took that has a cue to continue, when he saw Josh.

"Oh! So little Mimi-chan is on a date!" teased Nightmare. Miharu rolled her eyes. "Oh, look, little Nini-chan got defeated by an Espeon!"

Nightmare scoffed. "Sei could battle me right now and I would win!"

Miharu sighed, not feeling in the mood for this. "Nightmare, just hurry up with the report."

Nightmare raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "Someone is in a bad mood. Should I give you some beer?" Nightmare held out some beer to Miharu. The label said "Black Persian". Miharu sighed. "Put that away Nightmare." Nightmare shrugged, opened the bottle, and chugged it down in one go. "Suit yourself."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Josh was slightly confused, apparently a ghost Pokemon had come to deliver a message to Miharu, but was trying to start a petty argument with her instead. Josh's mind linked this ghost of Miharu's present with His own ghost of the past. He realized that she knew many of the ghost of his past, but he only knew her name and that she was leader of a gym in Pallet Town. He snapped back to reality as he saw the ghost chugging a beer.

"Is this one of Miharu's ghost of the past?" he said without meaning to, and knew that very soon either Miharu or the Ghost would make him regret it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Both Nightmare and Miharu glanced at Josh. "A what?" they both asked at the same time, then blinked at each other. Nightmare grinned. "I'm rubbing off on my trainer already~ I'm so proud~" Miharu rolled her eyes. "Or I could be rubbing off on you." Nightmare stopped grinning and started to fake cry. "I can't become a goody two shoes. I can't become a goody two shoes!"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    "O K then" Josh said with a hint of confusion in his voice, "weren't you here to deliver a message or something" Josh said, a little bit of annoyance in his voice.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike had gone to the Pokemart but seeing that they were not there, he quickly gathered his supplies and left, still searching. As he walked he heard the laugh of a Familiar voice behind him.-

" And where do you think your going, little bro..."

-Raike flinched, and a growl emanated from both Raike and Raven. He turned around gritting his teeth. It was his brother, Daikon, the second reason he had run away. Daikon, was as evil as older brothers could get, no one liked him really, Raike especially hated his guts. They had never gotten along when they were little. Every fight they got into, was won by Daikon, but only because his parents favored him completely.-

"What the hell are you doing here Daikon? Mom and Dad's favorite finally got kicked out of the house?"

-Daikon sneered, narrowing his eyes and tensing somewhat.-

"Actually, no, we moved here, and I was just thinking about that little brat I had for a brother, stole MY pokemon food, along with MY pokeballs, and ditched without paying up."

"God knows you're the cruelest person around, when I found that bag, it was full, hadn't even been opened yet. You mistreated your pokemon, and they resented you. Hell, I would have taken them too, if my mind hadn't been completely focused on getting out of that hellhole you call a house."

"Oh shut up, what I do with my pokemon is my business. I just came to take back whats mine, including that little Umbreon pal of yours, which you caught with MY pokeball."

-Raike stepped defensively in front of Raven, growling once more, and pointing the sword at Daikon's chest.-

"You take one step toward her, and I swear to God I will kill you."

-Daikon stepped back, laughing slightly. He then reached behind and pulled off one of the pokeballs from his belt, bringing it to its normal size.-

"That's funny, last time I checked, trainers battled with their pokemon, not toy swords."

-Before Daikon could even throw the pokeball, Raike was at his side, the sword's razor edge pricking Daikon's neck. Daikon gritted his teeth, looking sideways at his brother, but didn't dare say anything. Raike snickered, pushing it a little deeper, and drawing blood.-

" So it's a toy huh?, funny, cause right now it stands between you, and death..."

-A large crowd was amassing at the scene, kids pointing and yelling, Adults screaming and pulling their children back.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Nightmare was about to comment, probably going to curse Josh out, when the group heard several screams. Miharu and Nightmare glanced at each other both Miharu took off running towards the screams and Nightmare went underground. She ran through a crowd that seemed to be focused around two people. For some reason, she had a really bad feeling about this and the feeling was enforced when she saw Raike and some other person, that looked a bit like Raike, in the middle of the crowd. Miharu sighed and ran up to the two without being noticed. Quickly, she grabbed the sword with two hands, and twisted it so that it would be out of Raike's hand. After disarming Raike, she then took the gun out of her pocket and pointed it at the person that looked like Raike.

"Fighting in the middle of the city now, Raike?" asked Miharu, bemused. "Raike should have taken it to the alley like we did with Shelly."

Nightmare appeared from behind Miharu. "I am your worse nightmare!"

Miharu sighed, cocking the gun. "Nightmare, knock it off. Now, would someone please tell me what is going on here?"

An officer Jenny ran in the circle and saw the gun and paled. "Hey, you can't...!"

Miharu sighed. "Nightmare, please get my badge from my wallet. And yes, Nightmare can have a twenty while he is at it."

Nightmare fist pumped. "Yes!" He took the wallet, put twenty dollars in his body, and gave the badge to Officer Jenny. Officer Jenny checked to see if it was authentic and it was.

"I can deal with this," stated Miharu. Officer Jenny nodded and saluted to Miharu, giving the badge back to Nightmare, and tried to get the crowd to move away from the scene. Nightmare took the badge and put it near where his heart would be.

"Look, I'm an officer Jenny!" he exclaimed. "Which is so wrong now that I think about it."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((you....you touched..... mah sword e.O))

-Raike was a little surprised when the sword was out of his gripp and looked behind him, seeing Miharu. Normally he would have been happy to see her, but the fact that Josh was with her, and that this was personal, seemed to render her being there null and void. He quickly picked up the sword again, and trying not to hurt her that much, hit her wrist with the butt of that sword, knocking the gun out of her hand, he then kicked the gun away, replacing his swords position at Daikon's neck.-

"I'm sorry Miharu, but this is family business. I'd appreciate it if you would back off and let me handle this."

-He turned his attention back to Daikon, still gritting his teeth in anger.-
    "Now where were we.."

-Daikon was in fact, scared, but the fact that he could even be scared of his little brother angered him, and although he could not really move at the moment, he still had his mouth...for now at least.-

"Heh this is just like our old fights. You always won, but Mom always took my side. Because she saw that you were a mistake, a horrible excuse for a child, and she knew that I was going to go far in life, and you were probably going to end up a bum"

-No sooner than Daikon had uttered those last words, Raike swiftly slashed down Daikon's chest, not deep enough to be a killing blow, but a cut none the less, which would scar. He then returned the blade to his neck. Those words had struck emotional blows, but he would deal with that later. Raike snickered.-

" Your right, it is like old times, except mom isn't here to save you, you ******."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu, who was surprised at Raike's speed, rolled after the gun and picked it up. However, instead of pointing it at the person who looked like Raike, she now pointed it at Raike.

"Raike is disturbing the citizen's peace so either Raike ceases or I will have to arrest..." before Miharu could finished, Nightmare suddenly appeared in front of Raike's face. He held the baseball bat in his hand.

"YOU (BEEP)! DON'T YOU DARE (BEEP) TOUCH MY (BEEP) TRAINER AGAIN OR I WILL (BEEP) KILL YOU!" Nightmare then proceeded to connect his baseball bat to the person who looks like Raike's skull and Raike's arm which held the sword at the same time. Miharu blinked before sighing.

"Nightmare! Calm down!"

Nightmare swirled and pointed his baseball bat towards Miharu. "DON'T YOU DARE (BEEP) TELL ME TO CALM THE (BEEP) DOWN! I AM DRUNK, MAD, AND I WILL (BEEP) CURSE AND KILL (BEEP) PEOPLE IF THIS HAPPENS A-(BEEP)-GAIN!"

Miharu rolled her eyes.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Josh watched Miharu disarm Raike, and then cursed when the officer arrived. "Great, i'm packing heat and being in jail with the people who want to kill me isn't exactly what I had in mind" he thought angrily. He started walking towards the hospital, more officers were over their, he looked for an alternate route, their was a dark alley behind a high fence, easy climb.

Less then a minute later he was walking around the the scene of whatever that had been with Raike and his evil twin or whatever. Josh heard someone walking behind him, he pretended to ignore it, the footsteps came closer until a man came up behind him, "turn around" he said dangerously, Josh complied and saw an old face, "they let you out, how nice, how many people were their to celebrate your release" Josh said with false cheerfulness, "More then their will be to mourn your death" he said, he brought the hammer back on his magnum, Josh wondered how much what he was about to do would hurt. The magnum fired but Josh had only to throw himself at the main, the shot went pointlessly up in the air and the man was thrown against the wall, "i'll meet you in hell one day, but for now enjoy Satan on your own" Josh said, and jammed the combat knife through his right eyes and into his brain. Josh pulled the knife out and cleaned it on the man's clothes before leaving, he wouldn't want to be caught here, even if it took them three days to find his body from the smell in this back alley he still wouldn't want to be within a thousand miles.

A few short minutes later and Josh was waiting for waiting in front of the Hospital for Miharu to arrive from dealing with whatever Raike had been involved in.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns
    Katana stalking!

-----

As I walked through Jubilife, I felt like I was being watched. Normally I would just blame paranoia, but with what had happened recently I wasn't taking a chance. Then I realized that I should probably get something to defend myself when needed. Not a gun, no. Something...not so modern. I was a fan of ancient weaponry. Maybe I could find a sword, maybe a katana, and a bow and arrow. I had no idea where I could find these though, so I texted my sister.

Hey, Krystal. I'm in Jubilife, in Sinnoh. Do you think you could look up where I could find some ancient weaponry, that can still be used? I sent the message and got a reply a few minutes later.

Uh...there should be some kind of antique shop there somewhere. Was her reply.

K, thanks. I closed my phone and looked around. After a few minutes of searching I spotted the store. I walked in and immediately noticed all of the weaponry. They seemed antique but most were still usable.

There was a ball and chain, daggers, throwing stars, then I came across the bow and arrow. I picked one out, jet black and it looked relatively new...I wondered if these were actually antiques. I then walked over to the sword case and grabbed a jet black katana, also relatively new. I walked up to the front desk and got them, with only one question asked, "Cash or credit?" I payed with cash and walked out. When I did I noticed a large crowd with Miharu, Raike, a shiny Gengar and another boy in the middle. Raike had a sword and Miharu was pointing her gun at the other man.

I walked up to them and asked, "What's going on?" By then I had already concealed my weapons.

(OOC: Yay! Deadly objects! And I am now gone for the night...)

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((My time >_>))
    "Agh!!! What the hell?"

-Daikon yelled as he was repeatedly bashed on the head by the Gengar. He held his hands up to defend himself, which unfortunately did little to help.-

-Raike however grabbed the bat that was hitting his arm from the Gengar, and threw it behind him, which drew out a loud curse from the crowd. Raven prepared to attack but Raike calmed her down, and looked at the Gengar..-

"I understand your anger, you look after your trainer well, but next time, do not get in my way, that was a family affair. As for you Miharu, the same goes, please do not interfere with my business..."

-Raike turned to Daikon, who now had several lumps on his head from the bat. He slammed the butt of the sword against his temple, knocking him out cold, then without another word, walked off in the direction of the hotel, a shadow covering his face. "A mistake....A failure of a child." Raike made a tch sound but kept walking, with Raven following.-

"I swear... If I see that ******* again..."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu rolled her eyes as Nightmare ran over to his bat and nuzzled it. She then took out two pairs of handcuffs. "Nightmare may handcuff this guy to the pole over there." Nightmare grinned, put the baseball bat inside of his body, and handcuffed the man to the pole. Miharu ran after Raike and sighed. She slapped a handcuff to one of his arm and the other to her own arm. "As of right now, Raike is under arrest. Sorry, but I did promise when I got my badge to apprehend all criminals. Of course, Raike will not be going to jail, but this is just so that Raike can slip away more easily to the hotel. If Raike wants, I can send the other guy to jail, Nightmare already handcuffed him to a pole."

Back