• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Wars V: When Ice Cream Strikes Back

Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yep, #5 to my Food Wars Series, Took some time but I had too much school with me :).

Any way, Welcome, If you've seen the past threads, you know the drill, vote on your favorite kind of food, the kind this time? It is:

Ice Cream Flavors

These are the flavors, most known in US/Mexico, from most Common to Seldom:

Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Strawberry
    Double Chocolate
    Rocky Road
    French Vanilla
    Key Lime/Lemon
    Bubble Gum
    Cotton Candy
    Coffee
    Toffee
    Watermelon
    Grape
    Tamarind
    Other

And those are the contestants in this month's Food Wars. A lot, I know, but I can only find so little popular flavors...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ahhh! Chocolate cookie dough is my all time-fav =P

But really, any ice cream tastes to fine!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I frigging love Rocky Road, seriously it is one of the best ice creams I have ever tried. Personally since I love those little marshmallows and chunky bits of chocolate:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Contrary to the majority, I don't like ice-cream; but if pressed I'd have a chocolate one.

Years
    There's a really good Edy's flavor: French Silk. Soooo tasty~ ♥ As for regular flavors, chocolate or mint. They're both good, especially on cones.

However, I'd take a good orange or rainbow sherbet over any of those. XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I love cookie dough and cookie's 'n cream flavored ice cream (although it's not really a flavor, they just put extra stuff in the vanilla ice cream).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Chocolate chip cookie dough, homg. ♥

Every time I go to Dairy Queen, that's the type of Blizzard I get. There's this one Dairy Queen I go to, and if you go at night, close to closing, they'll load up the Blizzard with as much cookie dough pieces to get rid of them, and it's just... amazing. :D

Then there's this freaking amaaaazing crème brûlée ice cream I'll get which is 132520397x better than the chocolate chip cookie dough. It's heaven in a small cup of ice cream, fo' sho. ♥

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    >:|

Oh sure, you can put that Tamarind flavor ... but you can't put mint up there.
    In all seriousness though, Mint has always been my favorite. I can't resist it, it's the only flavor I will eat. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Perdon, fuy demaciado Mexicano ayer :*(.

Sorry but I really don't see those kinds of flavors around anymore, at least were I go. If your flavor had to do with chocolate, you could have just voted Chocolate :).

Then again, the average American sees more Mint than Tamarind :\. srry.

Anyways, my fave is Coffee, seriously the Mexican kind abuses the flavor into heaven. It tastes so good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love Double Chocolate! <3 That is awesomely good stuff!

I also like Buttered Pecan, German Chocolate Cake, Fudge Brownie, Wedding Cake, Cookies and Cream, and etc...

I love ice cream period. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I voted Other, 'cause Cookie Dough ice cream has always been for the win ^.^
    But I love all ice-cream. S'all good to me ;D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    AdvancedK9, I will always enjoy your thread titles and topics, haha. XD Generally I'll eat any ice cream if it's relaxingly delicous. :D Mainly I prefer Coffee, Vanilla Hot Fudge, Rocky Road, Watermelon, and Strawberry. Coffee overall takes the top slot for me though. |D

Back