• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Footprints made by events in sand

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    If you are using Following Pokemon script and want to add to will not show footprints effect (like Zubat, Zapdos, etc) for your first pokemon, so replace the code for this:
    Spoiler:

Like you see, if you want to add do not show the effect, just put the pokemon number (its array) inside 'FOLLOWING_DONT_WALK'

I appreciate if you credit me for that. Cya!

I think there is a tiny mistake, change @@viewport1 for @viewport1, that worked for me.
    Thanks WolfPP.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I think there is a tiny mistake, change @@viewport1 for @viewport1, that worked for me.
    Thanks WolfPP.

Keep in mind that you are not using the current version (v17.2). I recommend you always mention that you are using v16.2 to make this kind of change.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Is there any way to set an event as a bicycle footprint event? Because i want to put a bicycle trainer on the sand and instead it uses the normal step footprints.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hi! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I seem to have an issue with the script.

YV3z4R7.gif

The footprints appear on top of me, instead of the sand itself / where I was a second ago.

How can I fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Hi Everyone,
    i´m working with Pokemon Essentias V18.1 and try to use the waterpondbubbles Script from Klein in my Project.
    I dont get any Error, but i have found a visual Bug. The Water Rings are appearing in Top of the Character Graphic, if you walk trough a Puddle.
    Has anyone the same Bug observed and has a Fix for that?

Thanks in Advance,
    Nik

Last edited:
    Years
  • Help pls :(
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Cielo Infinito
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: NameError

Message: uninitialized constant Footprint::Toggle_Following_Switch

Klein Footprints:49:in `initialize'

Klein Footprints:117:in `new'

Klein Footprints:117:in `putFootprint'

Klein Footprints:172:in `increase_steps'

Game_Character:435:in `move_down'

Game_Character:595:in `move_forward'

Game_Character:297:in `move_type_random'

Game_Character:237:in `update'

Game_Event:243:in `update'

Game_Map:442:in `klein_savemap_miniupdate'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Gamer\Saved Games\Pokemon Cielo Infinito\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    Aceptar

Back