• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For The World "FTW!" "Think about it!"

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    For The World "FTW!" "ITSA COMIC!!!"

Rated R for Raddish!

Introduction:
    ----------------
    Yeah FTW!!!!!! It is meant to be a comedic comic. Though my australian sense of humor at times is just lame (as maneachicken says). So if you hate it you cant shut the hecks up.

Story
    ----------------
    It is finally the day! Finally Gregathon becomes a full fledged member of the kanto force! He will finally become a pokemon ranger! What a shame he slept in and missed the induction ceremony... So Gregathon rushes to Prof. Oaks in hope that he still can join the Kanto force and stop evil! Gregathon will stop evil... FOR THE WORLD!

Season One - Gregathon Kanto Ranger
    -----------------
    Introduction/Theme Song- https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7738/ftwtheme9fq.png
    #1 - Ayyyyyyyeee - https://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4507/ftw17bz.png
    #2 - Murray Sucks! https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/574/ftw21wq.png
    #3 - Evil villains 'R' us https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6467/ftw30tf.png
    #4 - Rayquazas on a plane https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9674/ftw4um7.png Intense swearing
    #5 - Viridian Skitty (Coming soon)

Character Bios
    ------------------
    For The World "FTW!" "Think about it!"

More soon bishies!!!

Last edited:

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    "#1 Ayyyyyyyyyyee" will be released tommorrow guys right now its sleep time.
    *Night terrors* "Santa with a machine gun everywhere!" *girlish scream*

Years
    you...........are.....................ADORABLE!!!
    Im gonna take you home and name you charles
    cant wait for tomorrow

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... OK, I'll make ammends Sole, Its not Lame! I like the Girlsh scream panel! Nice effects on the Pidgey tackle attack too!

(I'll PM you that sheet thing soon)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Not much to say about it right now. But girlish screams are always used, so I don't see it as funny. But i'll rate the comic when you have more episodes.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    'Im so excited' Says the little dude off of TV when going to Disney in France. (I reply to myself 'who wants to come over to france to go to disney. Floridas better. Mind you, a weekend in Britain is better!')

Enough of me Moaning about my lovely France.

As i said, I can't wait for this episode and i hope that it lives up to expectations. You now have recieved the Bio sheet, through MSN for the requested charachter too.

Good Luck Solemnity.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    What are you talking about, I did read the introduction. It's not funny, i'm aloud to criticize.

Edit: If I didn't i'd be breaking the first rule of the SC forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    Your comic sounds interesting, nice intro...I'll keep my eye on this...And I understand the "FTW" part of the "For The World, FTW". *coughfstandforacursewordcough* Good luck with your comic. Have fun. XD Keep posting.

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    heya im bubzy read my comic its pokemon princesses and solemnity nice comic
    i loved it!!!!!!!!

EDIT by FG: Bubsy, do not advertise your comic in other people's threads. This is Solemnity's thread and should be used for discussion of her comic only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Bubsy said:
    heya im bubzy read my comic its pokemon princesses and solemnity nice comic
    i loved it!!!!!!!!

Nice way to subtley draw attention to your thread.

Solemnity... I like the Pidg! He likes to 'Sit on It?' and a gay proffesor... I wonder what he does with his Pokeballs.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Bubsy, do not insult people. One of our rules here at PC is to respect all members, and calling people names is clearly disregarding this.

Also, your post is rather spammish, and reads as an advertisement for your own thread. There is no need for the excessive use of symbols.

Please read the rules before you post again.

--FG

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    FTW means For the Win, not for the world
    Wow your not very bright are you :shocked: Did you ever think that the the innitials of For the world are FTW and that I intentionally named it that?

On a brighter note #2 will be out soon. The dreaded rival appears in this issue :shocked:
    Maneachicken get on msn please.

Years
    (Maneachicken's post made me laugh) I enjoyed reading the first episode. The motorcycle with the Pidgey on it rocks! (I used to watch that show) Prof. Oak makes me laugh...(Is Delia the reason why he's like that now?) Anyway, you're comic's awesome so...keep posting, I'll be looking forward to seeing more episodes.

Back