• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For those of you who care, pokemon706.com is gone

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    For those who care:

Pokemon 706 was hacked using a vunaribility in cutenews, they uploaded a phishing scam to the site, and many people reported it to godaddy. They sent me an email, saying to remove it within 24 hours. I was unable to at that time, so pokemon706.com is suspended and they require a $200 reactivation fee, which is something I do not have for that kind of thing. I still have all the content on the server and if somehow pokemon706 is able to be registered once it expires, I will re-register it, as long as someone else doesn't beat me to it.

I will never leave, just a part of me has moved on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I might just take a kick in the groin and pay the money, but I dunno yet. I wonder if it expires.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Meh I am been trying to contact godaddy, but apparently their live phone support is only monday-friday during limited hours.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Its not that hard to buy a new domain, and uploading the content, but then it takes time to build your search engine ranking and get all your pages indexed. I got about 95 percent of my hits from google.

Bella

<3 TotalPokemon <3
    Years
    I knew Revo has been very upset by this since I am talking to him on AIM right now, but Pokemon706 I hope you get this fixed.

Anyone who needs to hack a Pokemon site is an idiot

Anyone who fell for a phishing scheme on a POKEMON site shouldn't be allowed online

<3ella

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Anyone who would attack a website has no soul what-so-ever and should be treated as such, IMHO. I hope everything works out for you.

Just an FYI, CutePHP's domain is currently suspended. Think they may have been hit as well?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    maybe... I might try to get it back, because ever sense pokemon706 has been gone down, I realized how many people actually care about it/me.

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    o_O I know I like neeever post on PC but I've been seeing numerous websites going down and up...
    Good luck on getting the domain back :3
    Is there any temporary URL we can access? Like, if pokeden.com gets siezed then people can still access my site at a URL given to me by my host.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Aaaaw, sorry to hear that... I hope everything turns out with it though! ><;

Best of luck! x3

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    What a pity. Looks like I'm passing off CutePHP with the bad reputation it's getting.
    Use something that is NOT php based, a news script such as mysql based could work.

And I am working with Jeremy into making a temporary home for 706 while we work to get the domain back.

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    According to paul, he just gained entry and some polish guy posted the scam...Beleive who you want x_X Evil people

Back