• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For you old PC people out there

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • frostweaver said:
    And the reason of 22sa leaving PC is certainly not due to lack of interest in Pokemon, as he never had any pretty much. He quitted due to reasons mainly because of school and other various things that happened with people on PC.
    You don't wanna know why I really quit in June. It's horrible. XD Really. Very sad too. Well, then it got sadder, but... Yeah, you don't want to know. It was something rather general. I'll honestly say if you really want to know, but for the most part it's not important. It's not because of school, I actually didn't care about school, on the inside atleast. I assure you it is for no good reason I left PC, but a strong one I decided not to bear any longer.

And it looks like most of the people in this thread are no longer here. ;_; Erm, Teara isn't around anymore, is she? What about Miyu-chan? Frosty left for the most part... Jeez, no one on PC's gonna answer my questions now if Frosty's gone. =( ._.

As for my interests, no, I don't really like maps (I did when I was in grade school) or history of PC (well I like it but it's not an interest), or WW2 (I just know some details--and btw, the Americans would have hesitated to decimate a successful Germany with nukes--and assuming the "could've-been" sane Adolf Hitler would have enough self-esteem to not upset the Americans like he wanted to.). I do, however, like pretty girls!!! Teara didn't guess it after all that maturity chat!!! >=\\ I forgive Teara. lol, j/k. But I like anime, as Frosty has seen several anime girl posters in my room. And... what else? Well, anything I find beautiful really. Movies are OK--I like romance and comedy best, and sometimes horror too. Er erm, I think the happiness ends there. One more thing, I like ideas and several great thinkers in history.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I think i was here when you were here- on a different account ^_~ that was like a year ago i think... o_O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    22sa - what do you want then? XD
    ... Wha...? XD Clarify yourself, J_A (this looks like a simley face ._.), if you don't mind! *grins*

Edit, doesn't look right. I call you JA from now on. Or even Miss Amara, anything but J_A... >_>

deathbyalice said:
    I know him, he still posts sometimes too.
    That's because I started posting again... almost a week ago. Nice to meet you!? deathbyalice! Nice username.

Last edited:
    Back