• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Forced Downward Travel

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    Hi. I've had a search and can't seem to find anything. I'm trying to create a map in pokemon essentials similar to a downhill bike path like FRLG. Meaning you are forced downward unless a different direction is pressed. I know this will involve creating a new terrain type but I can't really think of a way to do it. The sliding ice and similar terrain does not allow user input, so I'm just after some advice. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    The cycling road on essentials only forces you on your bike, not in any particular direction

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    I've figured it out. Changed the script in the input loop, if a game switch is enabled then it will repeatedly move_down without checking for an input, but if it detects an input it will still respond. Thanks anyway:)

Back