• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    So you should be happy ^^; Those are really great peices of art, Have you ever thought of having a job to do with art? XD

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • ;_______; I didn't know you had your own graphics thread, grovyle, *cries.* This is what I get for not scrolling enough. You've got some absolutely wonderful art. After viewing your first (2004! post) I realized several of these avy's I see floating about were done by you O_o. For being 19 you have some insane skills.

Look at what you made me do, now I have to start a new artist folder on my hard drive *starts saving grovyle's art*

*drools*

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • i havent been hear in a while,
    too biusy trying revive my forum ;_;
    anyway, iv checked up on most of your recent artwork, and i have to say this;
    the joltion looks great, no doubt about it, as doews the houndoop :P i have one of them in my emerald game :P
    the wolves are simply amazing...
    and the parrot is rather cool too...
    all of them look extreamly amazing, and the realisims look verry time consuming...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Okay, if I had half as much artistic prowess as you, I'd be making a ton of money on something or other... *laughs and huggles FG* The wolf picture is amazing, and the parrot looks SO REAL!! I love them!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Okay, finally a new piece of art! XD On an oekaki I visit I am taking part in a group picture where we get assigned a random member's character and draw them for each other! :)

So I got "Psycho" ^^ Her deviantART page is here - she is awesome! And I drew her character, which is attached to this message (as my FTP client was being a git. XD)

Hope you like!

--FG

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • OMG! It's Psycho! She is such a sweetie, and I'm sure she'll love the picture.
    As usual, AMAZING photoshop skills and what not. Yay. I just love the way you colour. Oh, and recently I used your photoshop tutorial to lineart a picture - part] of it is in my signiture. I found it helpfull, so thank you!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoa...those realism images on the first page are awesome!
    I could've swarn that they were just photographs, until it sunk in that you drew them.....

Those are so awesome beyond words.... o___o
    The Pokemon ones are awesome too...but....wow...
    just wow.

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • *glomps* Thanks guys! ^^ You are so sweet! :)
    I'm sorry that the updates have been so scarce recently ;_; I have so many assignments to do that I rarely have time to sit down and do some art - or when I do, I always feel as if I should be working instead!

Luckily, I am going home on the 31st! Yay! :D

And I have managed to get something done :) This is a quick half an hour speedpainting of Annie Cartwright from Life On Mars - she's so pretty! *jealous* XD

I might be getting a tablet for my b-day!

--FG

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Wow, what a nice pho-IT'S DRAWN? OMGBBQWITHSAUCE

...XD

This time, I am wordless, FG, truly awesome. O_O

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hey FG, nice to see you're still drawing! So, are you doing this as a profession now?

In any case, what programs are you using to draw your more realistic pictures (touched up photos?) As for me, I'm using a combination of Photoshop CS2 and Painter IX (with my mighty intuos3 wacom.)

*Wow, I just realized my avatar is old. Better start drawing something new ._.*

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • Hi Kairyu :)

No, it's not a profession XD It's just a hobby - I don't think I could ever take my work to professional level.

I don't use expensive programs for my realism, I just use oekaki PaintBBS :) For my Pokémon art I use Photoshop Elements, and I don't have Painter or a tablet ^^ I use a mouse for everything.

Back