• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    *glomps Rukario* ^^ Awwww thanks so much!!

Korinku, another cute Pokémon! I'm loving the D/P Generation!

--FG

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I was looking at the new D/P Pokémon revealed recently, and this little guy really stood out to me. I have a feeling I know what sort of creature he's going to evolve into, and I am looking forward to seeing Sugimori's interpretation of it! :D

--FG

I really love that guy, he caught my interest first too, I wonder what he will evolve into. Great work as usual FG, love the work, keep it up ^^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    woah thats amazing.. though.. id like to see them all in a scence rather than bundled together :) oh and looks like totodiles lost a right arm in the banner xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *glomp* Thanks! :D Apparently his evo has a lot of attack power but not much defense.

I really want to know what you think of this one. ^^ I've drawn all the legends revealed so far...

Legends of the Pokémon World

--FG

Well, I think that's amazing, even though I didn't know Manafi was a legend x_x;. Anyways, I love how it's done, it's really amazing, great as always ^^ and I see, but I think he looks cool.

And I use Photoshop for colouring my pics, but I don't use elements, I just use 7.0.. and I still can't colour anywhere near as well as you x_x; XD

Years
    Wow, I can't belive you use elements and a mouse, ^.^ It's so good!!! Wow, I love the fine celling on your legands picture! But whats even more fantastic is elements dosn't have the pen tool...and that means that you mist have done the line art, with a mouse by hand *faints* Wow!!!! That is so amazing!!! Incredible! (Don't mind me, I love photoshop!)

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    I just had to post here again before the end of the month. ^_^ That is amazing FG.It seems like you've only gotten better since I've been gone. *Edit* Well, maybe I am posting alot before the end of the month. (It's RayquazaMaster just so ya remember.)

Last edited:

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Awesome, Ho-oh looks absolutely badass in that pic. You should sell prints as posters or something.

But regardless of how good your art is, Mew will sadly always have a big nose and Parukia will always be hideous.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Hehe thanks! :D Hey McGraw, haven't chatted in a while ^^ Sorry, been so busy with uni!!

Wish I could see them as posters but unfortunately due to copyright I can't :( I would love to though!

I just made up a random husky character but I can't think of a name for him - any ideas? :)

--FG

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    Hehe thanks! :D Hey McGraw, haven't chatted in a while ^^ Sorry, been so busy with uni!!

Wish I could see them as posters but unfortunately due to copyright I can't :( I would love to though!

I just made up a random husky character but I can't think of a name for him - any ideas? :)

--FG

really cute! though its neck looks a lil too long

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Hey FG-sama! ^^ Glad to see that you are still as amazing as ever. I adore the husky, it's so cute! You did an excellent job on the shading on this one. The eyes are also very well done.

Back