• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest of Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna thougth about what was said but still angry not only at these guys but at herself for letting her guard down. She then put her sword into its holder and said, "Well, I like peace but there is revange I also like too. I found that getting that revange is by killing northerns but if I." She stop there not wanting to say but she must revange for her parent's death

Reyna pick herself together and said, "I like peace but if I don't find out who killed my parents then killing northerns in battle is just going have to work for now." Reyna knows she sounds selffish rigth now but that how she is. She then look at Cole and grab the orange bottle and appiled it to Cole.

She look at Saphira and said, "This should heal most of his wounds and evan the burns." Then she look at the others and thougth that they must think she is a monster.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira watched them all carefully. "Fine," She said, getting back to her normal 'I can take anything on' attitude. Cole tried to lick the orange gunk off his wounds, but noticed it didn't taste too good so he stopped.

"Reyna, we understand if you want revenge," Saphira said quietly, "But will that really solve anything? Will that really help? Sure, it might make you feel better, but what about those peoples families and friends? All it would do would make this war worse. You have two choices; to forget the past, and help us, or to avenge your family's death, and scorn the name of your family forever." With that said, she turned around and started walking off the path, leading them on.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was not surprise at what Saphira just said. She can't forget the past because without the past then all she have is this sword and this sword is is just troble. Reyna had thougth about what may happen when she took this avenge mission. She knew she would kill inceonts but that doesn't matter.

Reyna then look at the people around her. All these guys want peace. They want to try and end this war. I would like to end this war too. With the end of the war, Reyna can just focus on finding the murderer of her parents. She then said, "All right, you guys convince me. I do this peace thing too. Peace does sound good after all this figthing." Reyna now waited for the next move.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Caught off guard by a nearby pair of birds chirping their way into the night, I suddenly saw that Reyna was gone, and so was Saphira. I quickly ran to the direction they were in, but could find them no longer. "Oh brother. Guess they'll have to make peace without the person who gave the very idea in the first place." I grumbled, jerking away the bushes and making a decent path for me back to my village.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was sitting on a rock in the forest. She had no plans of going back to the village rigth now. She was thinking about what happen since she enter the forest. First the thing. Then she forgot what happen after that but she remember a lots of fire. Then Reyna thougth about the fire she cause in the North. That was the work of that thing inside of her. The rage she holds inside must have took control of her but how?

Reyna then walk around but ended up in the same rock she was sitting on before. She then remember about what happen after the fire. Then there was the chase from the Northerns and after that it was that girl and her blasted robed creatures.

Reyna fell to the ground and said, "Why? Why me? This just seems to be endless pain." All Reyna wants is to avange her parents death but first she must play the game of peace so now the avenging part is going have to wait.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    As I walked desperatly towards my home, I heard the voice of another human, Reyna. "Hey, you know where our home is? I'm lost since.." I stopped. The fact was, I didn't have an idea how long it's been. "Since then. Why are you sitting here still?" I went over and sat on a rock beside Reyna.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna then hread Crystallica's voice. She was asking where home was and why she sitthing here. Reyna the responed, "I was just thinking about some things. Like why do they call this place the Forest of Fear. What there to fear? What people need to fear are the people that are in the forest." Reyna then laugth and countinued, "People here are just afride of this forest when there are people on the other side of this forest who want to kill us all. What are you afride of more? The North of the Forest?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Ask whoever started giving this forest that name." I responded. "Let's rename this forest. Or no, the two villages come together as one. Ask them to grab their stuff and come to our side. We've made peace anyways." I stopped, waiting for Reyna to give her say.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna thougth about what she said and said "Well I all for peace but I don't think my complete soul is ready for peace." that part of her would not want peace until she gets revange from the people who kill her parents but she mus not let Crystallica know that. She then laugh and said, "Well the thing is that want made this war must have name the forest too. But the thing is. You have not answer my question. Are you afride of the Forest or the North?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Bah, I'm not afraid of anything really, but only the fact that once a united civilization broke apart and came out like this. Whoever made it like this deserves some decent talking-to." I said, then breaking out into a laugh. "Anyways, you get my point. Peace is important if any of the two sides want to survive, and as long as there's someone determined the fight for peace will still exist." I said, smiling...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna then stood up and smile. She then said, "Well, I like peace but I like it inside and out." Reyna then walk around and countiued, "It also depends on the people. Do they want peace? Are the open to something they never had and are they willing to change from a life they had and only knew."

Reyna now thougth it is time to go home. Reyna asked Crystallica, "So you really don't know where home is. Well I been lost here but I think I know my way. Follow me." THen Reyna began to walk eastward.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((Aye, I'm leaving this RP now if you'll don't mind. You think up of a way to fit Crystallica's disappearace into the plot.))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira could here the two girls talking. She blocked them out of her mind, listening to the wind and the stream nearby. The trees whispered secrets to her and the earth told her of long ago. Suddently, Saphira senced the path.

"This way, she said, not knowing if they were following. Cole limped beside her, but stop, growling. Saphira took a defensesive stance, drawing her bow and arrow in a flash.

"Oi, who are you?" Asked a voice that seemed to surround them.

"Who I am is no concern to you," Saphira snapped, "Now show yourself."

"If you insist..."

A boy about the same age as Saphira jumped out of the tree. His dark green eyes watched her intently. He had the same dark tan tone of skin Saphira had, and wore clothes that were similar to those of the North. His dark brown, almost balck, hair was straight, and covered some of his eyes.

"The names Shade." Shade said brightly, "And who might you be?"

Saphira couldn't believe what she was hearing. Shade, the only other Half-demon to survive the war besides herself was standing in front of her.

"I-I'm Saphira."

Shade seemed very surprized. They both just stood there, hardly believing what they heard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back