• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forgot to Properly Introduce Myself

Lord Caduceus

Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Years
    Hi, I'm Caduceus. I've been a member for about a week and a half now, and remembered today I totally forgot to introduce myself. You may recognize me from the Discord (as the person who spent an entire day figuring out what his favourite region by Pokémon was with math), or from my Project Dragonite fangame that's currently in pre-development. Anyways, I figured I would share a little bit about myself as a proper introduction:

• Name: Why would I reveal that? Just call me Caduceus.

• Age: Again, I'm not telling. I will say I'm in the high school age range, however.

• Nationality: Canadian. This is what inspired me to have a Canda-themed region in my fangame.

• Favourite Pokémon: It's actually a very long list of them.

Anyways, I started playing Pokémon with Platinum back when it first came out. I've played almost every main series and spinoff game there is, with the exception of most of the Wii stuff. I consider myself a competitive battler, and have consistently reached Ultra Ball Tier every season so far in SwSh ranked. I'm also currently writing a fanfiction with all the spare time I have now, as well as planning Project Dragonite, my upcoming fangame in a Canada-inspired region that I intend to serve as my love letter to the series at whole and all the amazing fangames about here. I also GM weekly games of Dungeons and Dragons 5e and Pokémon Tabletop United, and I might share stories about those if people are interested. Anyways, I feel like I've been rambling on for a while now, so you've reached the end of the post.

Years
    Welcome to PC Caduceus! Glad to have ya :D

I'mma check out that Project Dragonite game you're talking about right quick as I do love me some fan made content. Also, cool to see a comp guy in the forums! We have the Competitive Section that might interest you, but I'm sure you knew that already.

Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay and that I'll being see you around the forums. Have a good one!

Back