• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forgotten Memory™'s Fan Club

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
  • Forgotten Memory™'s Fanclub​

Ok, hello my name is George but my username says Arm♠ndo, and i want to make this fanclub for Forgotten Memory™ because he has done minor things that makes a big impact, such as the site for DestinedJaGold's hack, "Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers" (located here), and that awesome rombase "Partial DP RomBase". He has done more that I havent mentioned...so join TODAY :)​

Rules-
    -Aint no rules except no insulting other members and No spamming, or offtopic posts

Memebers-
    Arm♠ndo
    Forgotten Memory™
    gabe_k
    loganmaster123
    Tony the Awesome
    destinedjagold

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yah, he's hard-working, site-making, friendly, kind, loyal, respectful, loving, caring, giving, time-sharing, computer-addicted, webmaster, coder, pallete editor, platinum updater, etc, etc, etc... :D

I wanna join!. :3

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • I just saw this, so I wanna join.
    He's making a site for me :D
    He's very kind.
    awesome tpny the awesome, you might as well be in!

yah, he's hard-working, site-making, friendly, kind, loyal, respectful, loving, caring, giving, time-sharing, computer-addicted, webmaster, coder, pallete editor, platinum updater, etc, etc, etc... :D

pleasure to have u here djg, you are in.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • *Just qouting old post

No i do not join

What?

I just saw this, so I wanna join.
    He's making a site for me :D
    He's very kind.
    LOL. Almost done with it actually :)

He is until you talk to him.
    What's that supposed to mean >.>

xD Isn't everyone here computer addicted? :3

Back