• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fortworth96 Pokemon Trade Center

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Yeah Pretty Much cause the Thread in my Sig is not my Shop im just a a Supporter...
    Or you could check what thread's i've made and go on Dragon's Trade Shop v2

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Aaron- Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I would like the shiny Aron. If you can clone than it would be a help. If not I'll see if rickyisgreat could clone the shiny Murkrow before I give it to you.

Resultz- Take your time. I have plenty of trades to keep me busy.

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Im interested in a Mawile, can you put him a thunderstone please? well, I can offer a geodude, phanpy, electrike, or swinub, all shinies and untouched.

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I'd like the shiny electrike and yes I'll give him a thunderstone seeing as your giving me a shiny.

Ok my Fc is on my signaturte ill add you and then ill be ready for trade.

Im ready now, and I already send the invitation for trade

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    @Mostro- Do you mind waiting a little while? I don't have wifi at the moment and probably won't until tonight or tomorrow or maybe even the day after that if I'm really unlucky.

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    No problem i can wait just PM when you can ;)

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    I have 3 Crown dogs (which are shiny), Mew, Arceus
    I'd like Flame Plate, Dread Plate,
    Deoxys (I don't care what form)
    10 ANIV Celebi
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Flygon
    Shiny Riolu

I can clone those for you and give them back. Please PM me, thanks!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Aww come on! It's touched now... :(
    Sorry I don't want it.
    That's fine. I don't get what the difference is if it's touched though. All of my legendaries and shinies will be touched sooner or later because I am leveling all of my pokemon to level one hundred.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    gligar is interesting I will give you my heatran... can you put oval stone on gligar since i think that since heatran is legend (i think).

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    gligar is interesting I will give you my heatran... can you put oval stone on gligar since i think that since heatran is legend (i think).
    I feel as if I'm taking advantage of you giving you just a gligar and a oval stone. Go ahead and pick one more pokemon from the normal list.

Back