• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fortworth96 Pokemon Trade Center

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I feel as if I'm taking advantage of you giving you just a gligar and a oval stone. Go ahead and pick one more pokemon from the normal list.

Um... okay a trapinch would be nice.

And i noticed that heatran won a normal tough contest XD

Last edited:

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    @Mostro- Do you mind waiting a little while? I don't have wifi at the moment and probably won't until tonight or tomorrow or maybe even the day after that if I'm really unlucky.

Can we trade now? :D, I've already added your FC and I think you did that too.I'm ready.I'll give you a shiny Electrike, right?
    Well, I'll meet you there.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Mostro- I can't trade today because I don't have wifi. I had told you I might not be able to trade until tomorrow. Sorry.

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Mostro- I can't trade today because I don't have wifi. I had told you I might not be able to trade until tomorrow. Sorry.

Oh sorry, I thought you can trade today just because I saw you online, the PM me when you can.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Mostro- I have internet it's just that my wifi on pokemon isn't working where I am at the moment so I can't trade unless I go over to my house where I have wifi.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    I have 3 Crown dogs (which are shiny), Mew, Arceus
    I'd like Flame Plate, Dread Plate,
    Deoxys (I don't care what form)
    10 ANIV Celebi
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Flygon
    Shiny Riolu

I can clone those for you and give them back. Please PM me, thanks!

Hi, so can I change my wants to:
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Riolu
    Deoxys

Sorry but I only want three Pokemon now (unless you have some more UT events/shinies other than those listed) I can give you the Crown dogs for those three above.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Hi, so can I change my wants to:
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Riolu
    Deoxys

Sorry but I only want three Pokemon now (unless you have some more UT events/shinies other than those listed) I can give you the Crown dogs for those three above.
    I'm getting more events and shinies soon but I won't know if they're UT until I get them. Can you answer me this though: Why do they have to be UT? I never understood the difference.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    I'm getting more events and shinies soon but I won't know if they're UT until I get them. Can you answer me this though: Why do they have to be UT? I never understood the difference.
    Okay, tell me what you have when you get them!

Personally, I don't care if they are UT or not, but other people do, so in order to trade with them, I'd need something that everyone would want, no?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Okay, tell me what you have when you get them!

Personally, I don't care if they are UT or not, but other people do, so in order to trade with them, I'd need something that everyone would want, no?

I guess that makes sense. People are just so hard to understand these days.

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Offering:
    Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, TRU Shaymin, Oak's Letter Shaymin, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Aura Mew, Space Center Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, E4ALL shiny Manaphy, shiny MYSTRY Mew, shiny Japanese Mew, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, NZ shiny Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Gliscor, shiny Skitty, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Torchic, shiny Electrike, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny IVd Traphinch, shiny IVd Starmie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese flawless Darkrai, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, shiny flawless Deoxys, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd and IVd Weavile, shiny EVd and IVd Swampert, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion

Interested in: shiny shaymin, 10 aniv celebi, heatran if it's UT

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Use my Heart Gold Friend Code.
    Ok I'll meet you there.
    Offering:
    Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, TRU Shaymin, Oak's Letter Shaymin, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Aura Mew, Space Center Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, E4ALL shiny Manaphy, shiny MYSTRY Mew, shiny Japanese Mew, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, NZ shiny Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Gliscor, shiny Skitty, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Torchic, shiny Electrike, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny IVd Traphinch, shiny IVd Starmie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese flawless Darkrai, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, shiny flawless Deoxys, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd and IVd Weavile, shiny EVd and IVd Swampert, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion

Interested in: shiny shaymin, 10 aniv celebi
    Wow... Thats a lot of pokemon... I'll take the Aura Mew and Shiny Dialga. I just need to trade with Dedemaru first. And if you know how to clone than I'll be able to trade with you sooner.

sirindair- I can trade with you now. I'm guessing those numbers in your sig are your fc?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'm ready to trade now, could you change oval stone to shiny stone? i just got 13 while trying to get a lucky egg... you still want heatran?

Back