• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Suggestion

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Since i see alot of debates in their own little thread, i propose that the mods or admin make a new forum that has everything to do with debating. If u cant make a forum then at least make a thread! i hope u consider my suggestion!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • It's been tried before with the T-Dome. It turned out to basically become the "Sex Discussion" forum rather than a mature debating forum. =/

So, I doubt that it will be tried again.

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    whats the T-forum? was it the old forums or something?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Also, I believe that the OC itself serves as a debating forum. ^^; Debating threads are allowed so long as they pertain to the OC and PC rules and aren't too obscene or mature for the younger audiences. ^^;

~Kelsey

Years
  • Yeah, it is. You can post your debates in there, just make sure they don't break any of the OC rules in the process.

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    o yah one quick quesiton, how do u become a mod?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pokecommunity_faq#faq_positions

How do I become a moderator?
    Moderators are reviewed and selected by the higher staff. As with many forums, the general rule of thumb is "do not ask to be a mod or you will not become one." Anyway, moderators are chosen for their assets to the forum. If you would like to be a potential candidate, be sure to be kind, helpful, and make smart, quality posts. Don't spam and respect all those around you. When a moderator is needed in one of the areas you are constantly active in, you may be asked.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • o.o If you ask to be a mod, that greatly lowers your chance of becoming one D:

I guess if you want some opinions on a topic you can also go to the Other Voting Polls too :3

Last edited:

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Typhlozion said:
    Also, I believe that the OC itself serves as a debating forum. ^^; Debating threads are allowed so long as they pertain to the OC and PC rules and aren't too obscene or mature for the younger audiences. ^^;

~Kelsey

If you made a debate topic there, someone will close it and claim that a flame war will start.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Carpet said:
    If you made a debate topic there, someone will close it and claim that a flame war will start.
    True, because flames does come from debate topics. It goes from debating to flaming at the snap of a finger.
    But no one said you can't start a debate thread.

Back