• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found a random card....is it rare?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2015
    So when I was younger I hung out at a hobby shop and a kid pulled this from a pack and nobody had seen one before so I bought it. Just found it while cleaning.
    One side is the typical background, other side is the same but black and white.

Side 1
    i.imgur.com/hANi3w7.jpg
    side 2
    i.imgur.com/7yrSuxE.jpg

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    I guess it's a... printed background card on the front of a normal card... must not be legal card.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    It is a mind bogilingly fake card. Like no question or doubt there. Fake. Tear it to shreds and throw it away and curse the person who sold it to you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2015
    It is a mind bogilingly fake card. Like no question or doubt there. Fake. Tear it to shreds and throw it away and curse the person who sold it to you.

Definitely not fake, was there when he opened the pack and who would go to the trouble of making a fake and selling it for $5 in 1998

Years
    Definitely not fake, was there when he opened the pack and who would go to the trouble of making a fake and selling it for $5 in 1998

How can you be certain that pack was a legit pack, though?

I've seen this card before, and fake or not (cannot remember, was several years ago already), I don't recall it actually being sought after or valuable in any way, shape, or form.

Back