• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    maybe you should up your game ;)
    yeah, super fang will pwn blissey, but dont count on it.
    it wont work twice ;)

PyroBolt2

G.I.R. Goofy idiot robot
    Years
    Um Im using my iPod touch right now so I can't post pictures so I'll just say lolwin won because I got overconfident at the end and poisoned his tyranitar instead putting it to sleep and roserade can't take a hit but it wad still a good battle and he deserves the badge

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    Four Seasons
    VS
    Four Seasons

Milk Could You Update Everyones Trainer Cards :\, I Cant Prepare When They Have Totally Diffrent Teams

Last edited:

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    ;)well i did not pepare for your team either because i could not find your trainer card in your signiture. but i still won and i have a battle video to prove it so *shrugs sholders* i want the badge:laugh:

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years

I Do, I killed Your Cloyster, Slowly Killed Your Swarmpert After It Wiped Out Half Of My Team With ICEBEAM Then Lost To Your Milotic With ICEBEAM
    Well my whole team revolves around this amazing strategie (cant remember how to spell the word) which Cloyster and Swampert play a big part in so i had to just resort to just all out attacking

EDIT: I just rated the thread 5 star which should attract more attention

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Well my whole team revolves around this amazing strategie (cant remember how to spell the word) which Cloyster and Swampert play a big part in so i had to just resort to just all out attacking

EDIT: I just rated the thread 5 star which should attract more attention

strategy.... i think... now im confuzzled :P

and i take the team i designed for you is good? ;)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i thought so :P
    you have the most common type,
    and didnt have many good pkmn on your team ;) :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    also, my card needs to be updated with two new badges :P
    im stepping up my game :D

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Thats because i choose such a complicated system ;x
    ** NO Badges will be updated until i choose whether or not i will close the gym

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back