• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Simple. Post four words.*

*The point of this game is to make up a funny or even frightening thought by using only four words. If it turns out that four is too few, it may be changed it to five or six. The resultant contents of this topic may not necessarily reflect the opinions or mentality of the Original Poster, heretofore referred to as Azure, OP, or ^.
    You know, I really like it when I use the small text because it gives me a chance to add some fine print. I just think that sort of thing is funny, especially over the radio. Like when the announcer guy talks really fast and kind of quietly. I mean seriously, you probably read this in his voice, didn't you? don't lie to me. We all know you did. Wow, this is getting really long. I better end this here. On with the game.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    "¿Dónde estás?"
    "¡Me comí!"

(Just a little nonsense to practice my Spanish. It basically means 'Where are you?" and "I ate myself." I think.)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Four Words

There. That's four words. ^^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^ Correct word is "no".

lacking articles, it fits.