• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Yep, the Volcano bug is fixed, sort of. After jumping into the lava and reaching what seems to be meteor falls, the game freezes.

And the Tower still isn't working, the crack tiles on the 4th floor didn't break at all. I have to use action replay to reach the top, and when I did there's no item up there I you mentioned.

Please check and fix them, thanks :)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Yep, the Volcano bug is fixed, sort of. After jumping into the lava and reaching what seems to be meteor falls, the game freezes.

And the Tower still isn't working, the crack tiles on the 4th floor didn't break at all. I have to use action replay to reach the top, and when I did there's no item up there I you mentioned.

Please check and fix them, thanks :)

Yea see I thought you were talking about the other tower.

Anyways all reported bugs are fixed, plus more!

v1.2 DOWNLOAD

Years
A little help here: I've (seemingly) gotten permission form the Merking, but the Mersailor still won't take me to the Trainer Arena. Is there something I'm missing?

Joexv

Years
Hello my
Household-Fan-icon.png
fans
Household-Fan-icon.png
Recently I decided that I would take time out of my busy busy life(no really I'm a busy person. no joke) to fix most if not all of the bugs in my World Famous Holiday Hacks!!! And these bug fixes wont just be the simple game breaker fixes, these will fix EVERYTHING I CAN FIX. That means if you guys find even a grammer(done on purpose) I will fix it!

To start the cycle I decided to fix Valen Edition. Now I know the Pokecenter was as buggy as a bag full of Caterpies, and honestly for the longest time I couldn't figure out why. Well turns out I'm an idiot and missed some small yet deadly details! So here you guys go Valen 1.9!

VALEN 1.9
DOWNLOAD

Changelog:
Fixed as many bugs regarding the Pokecenter as I could find, that means fainting, healing, opening your start menu, etc etc. Is all fixed and personally tested by your's truely.
Adjusted some gameplay scripts to make it smoother with better transitions and just a general touch up everywhere.

Once you guys report all the bugs and I fix them then I will release Valen 2.0
2.0 will (hopefully) be 100% bug free, but it requires your support! Please report any and all bugs/issues!!

Next on the list of new updates:
The Wooper Who Saved Christmas
Most notable fix:
The ending will work!

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Your work is appreciated, bro. Your hacks will be holiday traditions for me, bro.

Years
Just played Summer splash...but got stuck.After I defeat volcano region,The king again keep telling me that CONGRATULATION for completing 4 arena even i complete 5 of arena...So I cannot progress furthur...
Also also there is a EPIC bug on the top tower of volcano region(the final floor)when you go left..
And you have dramically increase the LV at 5th(lv58-lv60)were my pokemon are LV44,43,39..which make it too hard!and also when I enter the house the game freeze.

However The game was cool...I hope it could have been more lenghty.Sorry for my bad english...

Joexv

Years
Just played Summer splash...but got stuck.After I defeat volcano region,The king again keep telling me that CONGRATULATION for completing 4 arena even i complete 5 of arena...So I cannot progress furthur...
Also also there is a EPIC bug on the top tower of volcano region(the final floor)when you go left..
And you have dramically increase the LV at 5th(lv58-lv60)were my pokemon are LV44,43,39..which make it too hard!and also when I enter the house the game freeze.

However The game was cool...I hope it could have been more lenghty.Sorry for my bad english...
Alright bugs have been noted and I will take a look at them. Thanks for reporting them.

Your work is appreciated, bro. Your hacks will be holiday traditions for me, bro.
:D

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
hi in valentine edition, i went to the past, and then after events over there got ever, game made me save, continue from save, and then i was in future again, what am i supposed to do next?

Joexv

Years
Dear fans, and you sick twisted people who voted Easter Revolution as the best Holiday Hack.
I have an update for you!

Summer Splash v1.3
Changelog:
My puppy om-nom-ed all the bugs. Then she got full.
More specifically:
All 6 arenas are now fixed and beatable! I have personally tested them myself, and I managed to get through them with out crashing, so you guys should be able to too!
Bugs regarding the King after you've beaten 4 arenas are fixed too!
Som minore gramer erors fixd to.
Fixed bugs in littleroot town too.
Fixed some movement permissions.

New bugs:
In the ??? Arena the child doesnt quite mirror the player correctly, not game breaking but annoying.

Download:
v1.3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 15, 2016
I'll play these hacks once they're completely done! Like, how bad are the bugs, on a scale from one (mildly irritating) to ten (game completely crashes at certain points)?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Right now in the middle of the night I'm sitting and waiting for the EGG TO HATCH in Easter Revolution XD I'm so curious and sleepy at the same time. I've never seem such a conceptXD But..but..If I won't hatch it, I'm gonna kill somebodyX))) Awesome work, I've never played your hacks befor, but I'll fix it=)

Back